User Tag List

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

(Note that when you print the confirmation page, you can only print ONCE)

http://www.supersaversclubcard.com

Also for those who don't know, Value Village has stamp cards where you get a stamp every $5 you spend and when the card if filled, you get 30% off your next purchase.

Thought this was neat as VV is such a great place to find great things at an already low price (but even lower is better). Enjoy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Value Village

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I signed up when this first came out and found it a rather frustrating experience. I signed up, had to take the confirmation page to the store. They stamped it gave me my member card and a coupon for 25% (couldn't use that day, but stamped to be used within 2 weeks) and then I had to return again to my computer to log in my card #, getting another confirmation page and then again returning to the store to finally get to use my 25% off coupon (before the 2 weeks was up). At that time I got another coupon for B4 items get 1 free again stamped to be used in a 2 week period. One of the benefits they advertise is that you can shop the last 2 hours of the day (usually on a Sunday-limited hours), prior to a 50% off sale the next day. Well, I did it last month and it was WORSE than a regular sale day. There was tons of people waiting in line to try on clothes or shopping in that time period was ridiculous. Needless to say I would NOT do it again and if I did, I would go at 2:30, shop and have all my purchases ready to check out at 4pm.
    Last edited by Ilikefree; Tue, May 31st, 2011 at 09:33 PM.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

wow that sounds complicated as hell!! I hope my experience wont be as crappy as yours was...sorry to hear that!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The whole process of getting this card is so annoying. Took me about three weeks because of the whole email confirmation. I never received and email so had to email back and fourth. I only want the card to shop during their 50% 2 hrs before they close on the day before the actual sale. But honestly its such a hassle .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't have any troubles getting my card.....maybe I am the exception. I do know their website does not work with Firefox, and you MUST be connected to a printer right when you sign up, otherwise you're out of luck.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I just tried to sign up, but the confirmation email didn't print. Now when I go back, it says I've already printed and won't do it again. I'll have to call customer service. Ugh.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    I just tried to sign up, but the confirmation email didn't print. Now when I go back, it says I've already printed and won't do it again. I'll have to call customer service. Ugh.
    mine wouldnt print either, i emailed them but still havent heard back from them.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

If you haven't taken in a sale yet, I strongly recommend going in and doing all your shopping in the time it will take you prior to 4:00. This way you will be able to try on clothes in the change room with a limited # of people waiting for the change room. It is such a hassle if another 50 shoppers are waiting in line behind you. At our stores on sale days they only let you try on 6 items and then you have to go to the back of the line and wait your turn again ... so annoying! At 4:00 you'll be ready to check out and most will just be arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by loftywater View Post
    The whole process of getting this card is so annoying. Took me about three weeks because of the whole email confirmation. I never received and email so had to email back and fourth. I only want the card to shop during their 50% 2 hrs before they close on the day before the actual sale. But honestly its such a hassle .

Thread Information