User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

I've been getting these books for the last 4 years I guess now, someone will call me in either April or May to see if we would like to purchase a new one and every year we have, however this year we've not heard a word. I can't seem to find anything online Has anyone on the Island purchased one of these books or anywhere for that matter, I did find a thread for someone trading them in Red Deer and sent her a message but other wise I've not found anything on line I'd love to get a few of these books again this year they save us SOOOOO much money over the year, so if you have info on this please let me know! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I think you may be thinking of Student Union Ticket Packs?
    http://www.sutp.com
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danam314 View Post
    I think you may be thinking of Student Union Ticket Packs?
    http://www.sutp.com

No, its called "Community Gift Pak", I have what's left of last years book sitting here but not contact information

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've never heard of them.. any chance it is a school selling them (though the schools tend to sell them in the fall) i know you can buy some sort of book at the local zellers.. and a newer book (squirrel something) but not too sure on this one.. is there any info IN the book about it (maybe a printer or something?)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i've never heard of them.. any chance it is a school selling them (though the schools tend to sell them in the fall) i know you can buy some sort of book at the local zellers.. and a newer book (squirrel something) but not too sure on this one.. is there any info IN the book about it (maybe a printer or something?)

No they are sold by just average people, not by the schools or stores. The company is based somewhere else as the head lady called me last year asking for suggestions for our area since we buy several of the books every year. They make them for all the communities. I know the ones your suggesting but these ones have actual FREE coupons in them for Hair Cuts, Oil Changes, Manicures, ect ect ect lots and lots of great stuff

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it depends on the charitable organization that is sponsoring them. In our city it was the Boys and Girls Club a couple years back, so you might try them. But I recall that the Pak people simply called us every year to ask if we were interested.

Good luck in your search!!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i THINK i vaguely remember the books your talking about.. they called us once i said no since i didn't have much need for it it at the time and i found the sales person really pushy

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if you have a number for the head lady still (or if it's in the book) you could give them a call and see if they are being offered again this year and who to contact

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I realize this is a few months old, but in case it helps anyone, I have one of these books and it says on the back for additional books please call 888-645-5750.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

did anyone try the number?

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I'm looking for them, too!!!!
    Jessi...

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Search "GIFTPAK" on fb! I just found them!
    Jessi...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work for the community gift pak my name is Dennis Mcelyea give me a call at 1888-645-5750 if you would like a book

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we have a few diffrent books put together rite now for the gift pak depends on witch area you are in the tol free 1888-645-5750 number is the corporate office and if you would ask for dennis mcelyea would be appericate it thank you

Thread Information