User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know why I can't entry the website of great canadian rebates.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://[URL="http://www..ca"]www..ca[/URL]

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

it won't let you because that site is blocked.....it is a competor site to SC.....but I know of the one you are talking about, thanks
    - Swagbucks - Earn bux for everything you do online. I've earned $100 in Amazon.ca gift cards so far this year.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I like Cdn Tire mastercard as the canadian tire money adds up quickly....might be good for your hubby's "man purchases" OR....I've just been approved for the PC mastercard...I think it's a great program as well & you can get so many different things including groceries with your points...another one, Shoppers mastercard....earn points for using their credit card.
    Really depends on where you'd like to use your bonus points....think about where best you like to spend your money & if they offer a credit card, use that one. SDM has one of the best programs out there, but Cdn Tire & PC are just as good as far as I'm concerned OH....and NO FEES on any of these 3 cards.
    Good luck!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have the PC Card, its OK because you get pretty much 1% cash back (in PC Points) everywhere

Canadian Tire is good because you get 1.5% Cash Back (in CT Money) everywhere, and 3% back at Candian Tire + Marks

The MBNA Smartcash pays you 1% Cash back (real cash) everywhere, and 3% cash back at all gas + grocery stores......also 5% cash back on gas + grocery for the first 6 months

I picked the MBNA because most of my purchases are on groceries + gas, and I prefer real cash that I can spend at any store I choose. I also like the convenience of not being "chained" to a particular store to get the better return (ie RCSS for PC Points, CT for CT Money)

I also have the BMO Airmiles card (1 AirMile per $20), it has been my primary card for years, but with the recent reduction in value of an Airmile made me re-consider my options.

I agree that Shoppers has one of the best "points" rewards cards out there, definetly a good choice for everyone who like to shop at SDM.
    - Swagbucks - Earn bux for everything you do online. I've earned $100 in Amazon.ca gift cards so far this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information