User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by spiggsy View Post
    Old spice deodrant was $4.99 for regular size and the smaller size today.
    Thanks. I was hoping it'd be a better deal then Loblaws but it's not.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anybody know what Rexall's price is for the gillette and satin care shave gel after the $2.50 off? 20 bonus airmiles would be great.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The gillette one would be awesome.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Does anyone know if walmarts in edmonton coupon match if they do woohwie some good deals coming my way!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have my dad making a trip to Rexall for the Satin Care sometime in the next couple of days. At $2.50 off with the store coupon, and it says to use the brandsaver coupons for even more savings, I expect he'll do well. I loaded him up with 2 or 3 of the Gilette buy 3 get $5 off, and another single $1 off satin care coupon (from the Toronto Star insert today.)

If I hear back from him on the price I'll post it. He's going to get an extra coupon book for me. Barring postal delays, I'm expecting more of the $5 off coupons in the mail soon. My last stockpile on satin care was well over 10 cans each, but I'm down to 4 and my mom is completely out. Good timing.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

how do you use the Rexall coupon @ WM? Are we able to do that? I didn't knwo that then I thought we can only PM it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Moreink View Post
    Thanks for posting info. I used the Rexall coupons at Walmart, on some of there sale items.
    Gillette shaving foam (on sale at $2.49, but rung up at $1.88) used $2.50 off Rexall coupon making foam free with 70c back.
    Mitchum deodorant on sale at Walmart $2.49 used Rexall coupon $2.50 off making Mitchum free.
    Loreal mascara on sale at walmart for $4.49 used Rexall $4 off so cost 49c.
    I'm afraid your cashier made a mistake, they should not have accepted the Rexall "coupons" for a discount. Wal-Mart cannot get reimbursed for them.

the only competitors coupons you can legitimately use at Wal-Mart are ones that explicitly include a final price for Wal-Mart to price match (the 'coupon' as an advertised price to match)

I have not taken a detailed look through this flyer, but from my glance only a few of the coupons specify a final price and can be PM'ed at wal-mart

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The Rexall price today was $4.99 regular price, minus the $2.50 coupon making it $2.49 sale price, minus any P&G Brandsaver coupons to add on. Tax is charged on the full retail price of the item before coupons. In Ontario I'm guestimating that it will be $4.44 for 3 using that math (with the "buy 3 get $5 off" P&G Coupon.) with the HST included... or $1.48 each.

Walmart here wouldn't PM the Rexall coupon since there was no final price on it to PM. I'm getting some from Rexall tomorrow, and expect a batch of P&G coupons in the mail before the end of the Rexall coupon, so I should be able to get another go. I'm saving my $1 off for when they go on sale for $1.99 at SDM again. (It's been a while!)

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

How did you guys get this coupon book? I asked a cashier at Rexall yesterday and she wouldn't even show me one!
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Today I used my coupon fro Pantene & Tide. I will be going back Tomorrow to get the Royal ultra bathroom tissue (3.99 + $1 off) = $2.99
    Royal facial tissue (.59 with my coupon buy 6 )get $1 off = $2.54
    Glad cling wrap (.99 with my $1 off coupon FREE)
    Dawn dish soap ( b2 save $1 2 for $3)
    Cascade action packs (save $1.50 on sale for $3.99 = $2.49
    Bounty (2/$5) use coupon for b2 save $1.25 = $3.75
    I am just learning but having so much fun at it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They should have the coupon books where the flyers usually are, do you have another Rexall you could go to ? I also have heard you could use this coupon book at Walmart, I have not tried it but I plan on it. Good luck in getting your coupon book.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

These books would be in a wire basket or other display unit at the store entrance. In Westcliffe Mall, the coupon rack is placed outside of the PharmaPlus store entrance in the hallway.

High traffic stores probably run out of the books well before the end of the promotion. Considering that Rexall covers about 4 different pharmacy names, chances are that there is another pharmacy in your area that could have the books if your regular store does not.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Just a question, how do we combine coupons when the rexall coupons say "not to be used in conjunction with any other offer"?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

What is this save book??? And how do you get one????

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I have been using these coupons at WM all week with no issues. They are doing price override and I have been saving a fortune. For example, the satin care shave cream is 3.15 at WM. I used the $2.50 off in the Rexall booklet plus my $1 off P&G coupon which gave me Overage! Also. The mascara loreal is just over $4 at WM so I used the $4 coupon from Rexall and got the mascara for under $1.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information