User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I received this from Customer Service @ Highland Farm after an inquiry regarding their policy:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. Firstly let me apologize for my delay in responding to your email.

We only accept valid internet coupons. That being said, the consumer nor the cashier may not know which coupons are valid or fraudulent. We will generally take coupons which take off an amount off an item ie.$.50 off, $1 off. Any coupons that indicate the product is free will not be accepted unless we have been made aware by the manufacturer that they are valid. The cashier does have the right to question the coupons as there are many fraudulent coupons on the internet. The cashier will often consult with the Head Cashier or Store Manager.

I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Carmelina Raimondo,
    Customer Service
    4750 Dufferin Street
    Toronto, Ontario M3H 5S7

This thread is currently associated with: Highland Farms

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks =)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for the info., I tried to use the Silk $2 off printable and cashier won't let me. Then she declined all my Websaver and Save coupons too, but I told her they are from the manufacturers and she called someone over and finally let me use those. Maybe it's just the cashier, I'll try to use the Silk coupon again.

The Majesta 6pk facial tissues is on sale for $3.99 starting today, so I got some, works out to be around $2 for 6 boxes...using the $5WUB2 coupon. I wanted to wait until they're on sale for $2.99 but don't know if it ever goes on sale at that price so I bite the bullet and used up all my coupons. Still a pretty good deal.

Thread Information