User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was so pleased today going in with my coupons!
    I used in total 16$ worth of coupons plus I bought many things that were on sale so had extra savings.
    I was just wondering if any of you from the Moncton area have ever been able to go on a shopping trip with it all costing almost nothing. Can it happen?
    I'm still trying to gather as many coupons as I can.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had free toothpaste, body wash, Vitamins, Laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent, yogurt, juice, icecream, and almost free ($0.39 Dog Food) Free Dog food....if you collect coupons, and purchase sale items, it is possible to get things for free or almost free.

I have coupons I am planning on using this week to get me a pretty good haul at WalMart, but still have some price checking and clipping to do. I will post on here when I have done it, so you can see.

It's addictive...welcome to the world of couponing! I started using coupons about 3 months ago, and it's amazing how much you can save!

Ruthie
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Ruthie! I've still got lots to learn. Oh and one thing today was I need a binder or something to organize my coupons and not use a ziplock bag with all of them in it!
    Wal-Mart is where I went today to get Febreze 2 for 3$, mascara 2 for 1.97$ each, free febreze noticibles plug in. Those were the best deals I got today with rollback and coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've saved about 50% of my total cost using the sales and coupons I have, which is pretty good... now that I've found more sites for coupons too its helping since I'm on such a tight budget...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With all the shopping I did in the past few days I thought my husband was going to kill me. So yesterday after my small shopping trip I just put everything away including the bags so he wouldn't know. He does know that I'm trying to get a stock pile. It would help out a lot for the summer when I'm not working. But yes I've just started using coupons and now know to wait until a sale.
    I saw that some of you are able to get toilet paper REAL cheap. I really hope to be able to get to do that too.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Hey Chriscadia, I'm fairly new to couponing too but have found you can get quite a few things free or nearly free. This week at Walmart I got men's Gillette shaving cream which was on sale for $1.46 each and I had a coupon for buy 3 save $5 so I was actually making money off of them. I got the trial size packs of Dizolve laundry detergent at $1.99 each with $2 coupons. I got Crest Pro-health toothpaste with a free coupon from the denist and free protein bars with coupons from the Redplum inserts. I also found some Gillette Fusion Proglide single razors on clearance for $3 and I had coupons for $2 off. My bill basically covered part of the razors and the taxes. It was really exciting! I hope to be able to find out how to get toilet paper, dishwasher detergent and cat food really cheap too. Oh, also I found a GREAT website which is amazing and lets you know about all the great deals and freebies. If you haven't already heard of .com you have to check out her website. I love it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That was a great haul CouponDawn. what was the web site you were mentioning?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Where did you get the protein bars?..

Thread Information