User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi everyone! WOW!! I cannot believe with Kingston and area being so big that there are so few sc'er here. I would have thought that there would be alot more post here, alittle information about Kingston for new sc'ers. I have been trying for 3 days to get info about the coupon inserts in the paper to no luck. a Sc'er did tell me the whig and another one but no dates as to when that is. So I quess its recycle bins on thurday night. Anyway happy shopping to all!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've been on SC for almost 2 years now and have never ran into another SC'er in my travels/trades/trains. It's nice to see more Kingston area people joining the site!

I'm sorry but I can't help you with the inserts. I dont live within the city limits and have never been able to figure out the insert schedule (we dont get them out in my area). I have noticed that sometimes the inserts are in The Whig paper and sometimes they are in the The Whig Flyer pack (my mom gets this delivered on Fridays in the city). I've given up trying to figure it out.

Dont know if this helps but here is the link for the SS & Red Plum flyer 2011 insert schedule (Kingston doesn't seem to follow it exactly, sometimes they are late):

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/147615-...-below-canada/

Welcome to SC btw
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Jun 5th, 2011 at 08:29 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks so much for information, we don't get any either. I was beginning o think there was no one active in kingston. haha happy couponing

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Tabby, I was thinking the same thing. I was sure that the Kingston board would be very active, but it's almost like a dead zone in here! I would love to get to know more local people.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi Scootchidoo would you be able to tell me what papers you got the P&G and the redplum in I've gotten the whigs 4days in a row the saturday star checked some others and I haven't gotten any inserts at all. thanks

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Hi neighbours...
    I don't live in Kingston but am about an hour away. If you guys ever decide to get together to have a coupon swap...let me know. I'd do the drive to meet other SCers!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ok that would be nice sometime!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi!

I'm in Kingston too! I come to this site all the time but never realized the local tab until today.

The Brandsaver, redplum and smartsource all come in the Whig Flyer pack (not the actual whig paper) Its delivered to everyone in Kingston city limits free (minus Queen's university area to my knowledge).

Hope this helps!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom-mom View Post
    Hi neighbours...
    I don't live in Kingston but am about an hour away. If you guys ever decide to get together to have a coupon swap...let me know. I'd do the drive to meet other SCers!!!
    Whereabouts are you? I don't live in Kingston either, about 1/2 an hour away or so. A meetup with others would be great!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks gymgirl!

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    Whereabouts are you? I don't live in Kingston either, about 1/2 an hour away or so. A meetup with others would be great!!
    I live near Smiths Falls.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Oh, you are a ways out there then. My grandmother used to live in a little town near there called Phillipsville. I don't even know if it's still there or not. It was a one street town, literally.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    Oh, you are a ways out there then. My grandmother used to live in a little town near there called Phillipsville. I don't even know if it's still there or not. It was a one street town, literally.
    It's still there. My in-laws lived there for awhile. It is literally a one street town. It's between Delta and Elgin. Nice countryside there!

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I just found the local tab today as well I am glad I found it, I was thinking there wouldn't be anyone on here from kingstoon but yay

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Hey
    I'm also in kingston. PM me if any of you want to exchange facebook/email!
    FYI: I got the smartsource insert today in the Free Whig Standard Homes Real Estate paper that comes every Friday.
    I also got the Red Plum insert from the other free paper (already through that out, forget what it was) but I recall it had an image of a lawn on the front (very green).
    I hope that helps!! Let me know if you want to chat!
    - Erica

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information