User Tag List

Thread: weekends over

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well the weekend has come to an end, and here I sit empty handed. This was my first P&G and Red Plum inserts and after combing the stores everyday and foolishly spending close to $10 on some Newspapers and god knows how much in gas I didnt get any inserts. My area does not receive the coupon inserts in our weekly free paper that our flyers come in, called Napanee guide and they said they don't get any coupon inserts for any of there papers. Because we are inbetween Napanee and Belleville (on the reserve) we are just as close to belleville as napanee we don't get the community press from belleville which does contain the inserts. All the newspapers that we can purchase, toronto star, the sun, the national post and the kingston whig don't contain the inserts sold in stores. So I quess now we try recycle walks, real cute I'm disabled and have a hard time walking, sometimes stuck in a wheelchair. Thank God for P&G website. I hope everyones weekend went better then mine. Happy Hunting!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum
    Last edited by Tabby40; Sun, Jun 5th, 2011 at 08:56 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

I have a few extra's if there is any in perticular your looking for pm me and we can work something out.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hi partymom

that was extremely kind of you to offer, you put a great smile on my face, however I would like to decline this wonderful offer until I have tried do a recycle night. Everybody talks about them not being that bad so I am gonna try it. Everybody has to work hard to get coupons, so I'll try and get them like everybody else,may be harder for me but, I am kinda looking forward to it. Would like to be able to post my own brag someday soon.
    But I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great generosity. Sincerely,Tabby
    Last edited by Tabby40; Mon, Jun 6th, 2011 at 03:53 PM.

Thread Information