User Tag List

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Okay, I've already planned on Luna 'making' a card for DH (I'm going to paint her hand and quickly put it on some paper then run to wash it off before we get a mess ) but I'm stuck on gifts.
    I want it to really be from her-not me, not again. But since she's only 15 months, I don't really know what crafts she can do...?
    I tried to teach her to colour, and she just ate the red crayon, and tried to start on the green one. So I'm stumped.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Eating crayons will pass, don't worry! We went through 2 big boxes of crayons by the time DS was 18 months! lol Thankfully they are non toxic...

As for a craft, I went to Michael's and picked up a plain wood picture frame that can be decorated for $1. They also have some wood accents that can be added, some say "Super Dad" "#1 Dad", etc... I will let DS color in the frame and will glue the accent to it and make sure I take a beautiful pic of them together without DH knowing what it's for and give it to him on father's day. It's inexpensive and a great keepsake! Plus, you can change the pics from time to time. I"m also shopping for a great tie (I know, tacky and cliche! ) but DH and I have a deal that I am buying him a new tie (since he's had the same ones for almost 10 years!) and he is buying me a dress to his liking and we are going out to a fancy dinner!

Thread Information