User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Posting this for others who live in Surrey area and not getting their inserts, may just have an answer for a few of use that are wondering why we are not getting them

I have been emailing my local paper for over two months that I am either NOT receiving my paper or when I do there is no inserts from P&G, redplum or smartsource. They keep writing back saying someone is taking them from MY paper. I have tried explaining by email this is not the problem as all 39 units are not getting them.

Well yesterday I was so frustrated I drove down to the office of the paper and talked with them in person. She said many delivery guys in many areas has lots of people trying to make deals with them a trade money for all the inserts

When I heard that I was in shocked...just how far are people gonna go to get inserts. I think it's pretty low for people to be offering money to the delivery guy to get inserts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about the rest of us who are not getting them????????????

Let's all be happy with the one (s) we are all getting in our local paper and be happy with what you have gotten. If you find them in the bins GREAT but please don't start making deals with the delivery people so others miss out. The paper also shared with me these people pay the delivery person for all the inserts and they turn around and sell them, just how low can a person get.

LETS ALL BE HAPPY P7G, REDPLUM AND SMARTSOURCE ARE GIVING THEM TO US

I am in shock what I heard yesterday and just how far people are going to get inserts. When I hear this I just want to quit this whole coupon thing
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source

please add your SC's name when doing a trade
    then I can make sure I can rate YOU

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the head up I will be making a call to my local paper to see if the same problem is happening in my area...not good it's gone toooo far

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

why can't people just be happy with the ones they get? Why do people have to do this it only ruins it for others, did they give you any inserts when you were there

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where do you live? If this kind of thing keeps us no one will be getting any inserts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

greed

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (92%)

UHH this would be a case of someone ruining it for everyone, these people are extremely greedy and selfish, but karma has a way of biting people in the ass!
    You should see if nearby friends/family can give you their inserts as many people do throw them out! Sorry to hear about this, hopefully the inserts starting showing up again or you find an alternative way of recieving them!
    - scadeau

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG this is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be outside to speak to our delivery person and find out why we haven't gotten ours in our area....it all makes sense now. I am new and I like getting my inserts and haven't been....lets hope it all comes to an end soon people being unfair and the delivery person should not be selling them, I hope they find out who these people are and do something

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

We deliver papers and our papers that we must deliver all come strapped tightly in bundles with the inserts already stuffed into the papers. It would be quite the ordeal for drivers that bring us the bundles to go through the papers - actually impossible. I'm happy that all our bundles are tightly strapped so this won't happen in our area...at least everyone gets their inserts.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

OH I forgot to share when I went to the office of the paper they didn't have any to give me. I sat there while they searched for some and NONE to be found. Wow

I will have to go on a bin walk lol

please add your SC's name when doing a trade
    then I can make sure I can rate YOU

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I Occasionally don't get mind, but I find I can just go buy the national newspaper on that weekend and they always have it, I know you have to waste $1.50 but really ur only cancelling out 1 coupong per Flyer, got a whole bunch of P&G this weekend like that!

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Iam trying to figure out who is worse in this scenario the person buying the inserts off the delivery person or the delivery person for accepting the deal in the first place!

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

but aren't the paper delivery men getting fired? Sad, Sad, Sad....
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They are ending up on Ebay..... strangely enough many of the sellers are from the areas where people didn't get their papers.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Keep in mind that only a limited number of inserts are delivered to the paper & they go first to paid subscriptions, then gas stations, etc... free papers are last, and most times certain areas are chosen over others.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilesaver View Post
    Posting this for others who live in Surrey area and not getting their inserts, may just have an answer for a few of use that are wondering why we are not getting them

I have been emailing my local paper for over two months that I am either NOT receiving my paper or when I do there is no inserts from P&G, redplum or smartsource. They keep writing back saying someone is taking them from MY paper. I have tried explaining by email this is not the problem as all 39 units are not getting them.

Well yesterday I was so frustrated I drove down to the office of the paper and talked with them in person. She said many delivery guys in many areas has lots of people trying to make deals with them a trade money for all the inserts

When I heard that I was in shocked...just how far are people gonna go to get inserts. I think it's pretty low for people to be offering money to the delivery guy to get inserts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about the rest of us who are not getting them????????????

Let's all be happy with the one (s) we are all getting in our local paper and be happy with what you have gotten. If you find them in the bins GREAT but please don't start making deals with the delivery people so others miss out. The paper also shared with me these people pay the delivery person for all the inserts and they turn around and sell them, just how low can a person get.

LETS ALL BE HAPPY P7G, REDPLUM AND SMARTSOURCE ARE GIVING THEM TO US

I am in shock what I heard yesterday and just how far people are going to get inserts. When I hear this I just want to quit this whole coupon thing
    Paying money for inserts that's crazy considering what we get in them not much.I didn't get my Red Plum but I just called the newspaper Red Deer Advocate a few times and got it nicely specially delivered to me because I was just overlooked.There are some good coupons in the Red Plum this week I'm happy with just one.What's in the Surrey newspaper coupon inserts coupons for free gold bars.What's next paying the mailman to give them other people's save.ca,gocoupons.ca and websaver.ca coupon envelopes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information