User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to use dove products in shampoos,soap , cream and all things of dove so the offer here mention on dove products really be helpful to me.And if i found any dove offers now then i will share with all you people.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

i tried this coupon in zellers and no frills before and no problem... and with the wordings, we bought 2 bars of soap with different scent... but using this coupons with $1 soap and #3 body wash still a very good deal... will go to no frills this afternoon and buy soaps or body wash...

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkerzmummy View Post
    I was at NoFrills this afternoon to buy their soap that they had on sale for $1.00 and with my coupon from the tear pad it was $2.00 off wub2. So basically get 2 for free.

Well, when I got up to the register, the coupon in finer print says WUB2 DIFFERENT Dove products.

So just a heads up.
    The way I explain it to a cashier is that if the scu is different it is a different product. You try returning the dove go fresh lemon when you have a bill with the scu for the go fresh avacado. You will be told it is a different product so they can't help you. Once you explain how they work I can assure you there will be no problem as you are right it is a different product. So choose different scu's
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

At Shoppers at Namao Centre they have the Dove BW on sale for 2.99 and the Dover Deo for the same... 2 different products!! Also I think I thought I saw the bar soap on sale too... and it can be ANY 2 dove products not just the Go Fresh...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I bought 2 different body washes at WM last night and they had no problem taking the coupons. It also says full size products only (on the back) which I did not notice at first when I tried to use it at LD. (Cashier did notice though, so that was good.)
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
    Want to make some extra money, but don't know where to start? Clixsense is a great Paid To Click site where you can earn some extra spending cash straight into your PayPal account!<a href="http://www.clixsense.com/?5106431&SC">ClixSense</a>
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i have had no problems at SDM and safeway, i pointed it out to the cashier asking if 2 different 'flavors' of body wash/deodorant was good enough and both were fine with that.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am guilty of missing that note on the coupons but did manage to purchase same $ 1.oo bars with $ 2.00 WUB2 coupons - 6 to be exact - all to be donated to a womens shelter in my area. I supose charity overrides guilt to some degree but still no excuse . I was excited about the sale at the time lol. I must slow down & read the print more closely. :o Thanks for the note parkerzmummy . Have a great day all !!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

you could price match a second item... and if you grabbed soap from the mens line and the normal line you might get away with it
    I have had no trouble using those coupons. I plan to use mine to get body wash and deodorant for free and donating all of the deodorant.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used this coupon at WM, Dove body wash was on sale for 1.99 somewhere else (I can't remember) so I brought in the Ad and price matched it, bought a deodorant that was 3.15 but used 1.00$ off dove deodorant, so pretty much got the deodorant and body wash for 2.15 for the both of them. I think that's technically stacking which isn't allowed at WM but I thought I would try it anyways and she took it!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I thought it was supposed to be from 2 different product lines....maybe I'm thinking of the wrong coupon

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I had assumed it was from two completely different product lines and I'm almost certain the ones I have state exactly that. Yep, the red plum states 2 different product lines and states what the product lines are so there's no second-guessing. I figured I'd just price-match at London Drugs and stack 2 of the coupons one from the tear-pad and one from the newest Red Plum.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So, I ended up going back to NoFrills since they also had the Dove Shampoo on sale for $3.00. So I bought 4 bottles of shampoo and 4 bottles of soap with no problems.. well one, they werent going to allow me to use 4 coupons on one purchase so I stated I would separate into 4 transactions but they allowed me to use them on one.

So, $1.00 shampoo and $1.00 soap!!! GREAT DEAL

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I thought it was supposed to be from 2 different product lines....maybe I'm thinking of the wrong coupon

I believe you are correct. 2 different product lines, not just 2 different scents of the same thing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I bought body wash (two different scents) at Safeway & LD using this coupon. I also found a tear-pad coupon I have never seen before at LD: $ 2 off two Dove men products. There was only one coupon left and I applied it to my purchase.

BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got lucky. At Sobeys I picked up 2 Dove bars of soap, on special for $1 each, and used the coupon. So I got them for free. I was very excited. I didn't spot the 2 different bit. So I won't do the same with my other 3 coupons.

Also used a crest toothpaste coupon which brought it down to $0.25!!! I was thrilled.
    Last edited by MimTheMum; Mon, Jun 13th, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information