User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone
    I just want to start by saying thank you for all the info I have got so far.... but I do have a few questions???? I know that some if not all of these questions have been answered and I have found some of the answers already but I thought this might be easier
    Im not down with the full lingo so far (like what is a fpc????) and I dont get the whole train thing (yes I did read the info just still dont get it) and when someone talks about used stamps do they mean Post office mailing stamps that have been stuck to an "envie"(I got that one lol) then takin off????
    And of course now Im at the point that I cant remember any of my other questions so I will leave it by saying thank you for taking the time to read/answer the few question I have
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

FPC = full price coupon

A train is an envelope full of coupons that starts at the conductor (person who decided to host the train). That person sends the envelope to the passengers. The first passenger takes out what they want and puts back an equal amount of coupons ( I usually add more than an equal amount). they then send it to the next person on the list, until it ends up back at the conductor.

Yes, I guess some people used to send used stamps (not very nice).

Hope that helps.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

FPC is free product coupon

as for trains and used stamps, I have never done either so i'll leave that to someone else to answer LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks so much i have been here a few month and love this site and thanks i never got that about the train coupon and how do u get into one og the trains?

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zucchinni View Post
    FPC = full price coupon

A train is an envelope full of coupons that starts at the conductor (person who decided to host the train). That person sends the envelope to the passengers. The first passenger takes out what they want and puts back an equal amount of coupons ( I usually add more than an equal amount). they then send it to the next person on the list, until it ends up back at the conductor.

Yes, I guess some people used to send used stamps (not very nice).

Hope that helps.
    Zucchinni answered it all.

Welcome to SC!
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Jun 9th, 2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: adding

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm glad I checked out this thread. I really wanted to know what exactly a coupon train is.... now I just need to know how to get included. lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

to get to the trains click on coupons at the top then choose coupon trains.hth
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Thread Information