User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by croman7 View Post
    Found a few!! At the Zellers in Grant Park there is a few bags of each left, maybe 5 cat and 5 dog? I was there last night and I picked up 1 puppy, 4 dog, and 4 cat foods. I wish I had more coupons, but that's all I had! Good luck to whoever goes next, there's probably only enough for one person!!! They were 1.99, so they are perfect for the $2 coupons, or still a great deal if you have the 1.50 coupon. Thanks to everyone that helped me to track some down!

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I dropped by there today and got 2 cat, 1 kitten, and a few dog. There were still 2 dog there when I left.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

At Zellers Ft Richmond they had lots of both trial size Iams dog and cat food for $1.49 and the cat food even had its own mini display at the end of the aisle
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the walmart on mcphilips and there were no iams trial size dog or cat food. But I did use my b3 gillette products and get 5$ off coupon. I bought the shaving cream for 1.47 each and got 9 cents back. I had two coupons so I bought 6 gillette shaving creams. I emailed Iams directly and they are sending me some coupons!!! Does anyone know if the loreal mascara is on sale for 3.97? I have a 2$ off coupon from Brandsaver!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shelley101 View Post
    I went to the walmart on mcphilips and there were no iams trial size dog or cat food. But I did use my b3 gillette products and get 5$ off coupon. I bought the shaving cream for 1.47 each and got 9 cents back. I had two coupons so I bought 6 gillette shaving creams. I emailed Iams directly and they are sending me some coupons!!! Does anyone know if the loreal mascara is on sale for 3.97? I have a 2$ off coupon from Brandsaver!!
    I don`t think that the L`oreal mascara is on sale but the covergirl mascaras are on sale for $3.97 at WM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by croman7 View Post
    Found a few!! At the Zellers in Grant Park there is a few bags of each left, maybe 5 cat and 5 dog? I was there last night and I picked up 1 puppy, 4 dog, and 4 cat foods. I wish I had more coupons, but that's all I had! Good luck to whoever goes next, there's probably only enough for one person!!! They were 1.99, so they are perfect for the $2 coupons, or still a great deal if you have the 1.50 coupon. Thanks to everyone that helped me to track some down!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    WELCOME
    hehe we had an awesome shopping but did not find any Iams ...but it was still great anyways !!

janes
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hi everyone zellers on pembina hwy has some iams for $1.69 aswell the safeway in the mall has coupons , 75cents off any bicks product and save 1Dollar one parmesan romano hope it is not a repost! were do you find your coupons?

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

does zellers do overage or will they just match the cpn?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terr994 View Post
    does zellers do overage or will they just match the cpn?
    no overages at Zellers

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I decided to go check Zellers out tonight..not sure which one it was though, all I can tell you is it was near Southdale Arena, there was 2 full cases left, I would guess 25-30 bags or so. There was alot more.....but I used my cpns...Happy cats I got now!! Now to find some cpns for kitty treats...also on free day here in the city I scored an awesome Kitty Condo!! Must be worth 300 or more!! cats are loving me big time these days!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information