User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

did anyone from mississauga, on try it at their local Rexal without getting shut down?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Rexall = denied aswell BUTTT here is the kicker...... I then said thats ok I will use the REXALL COUPON from the REXALL COUPON BOOKLET $2 off and old spice prodeuct guess what? NATTAAAAAA!!! I was like are you serious? she said those were only good one items that were not on sale REALLY!!!! SO ANGRY!!!! Took her flyer to Walmart = pricematched them and got 4 deoderants no problem for .76 total (taxes) NO brainer here when it comes to who gets my business. ANNNDDD my Walmart WILL ALSO ACCEPT Rexall coupons. Gotta love Walmart and people who know what they are doing

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used a $1 off and the $3 off there, at first she hit both in as $1 I pointed out the other is for $3, she then tried to tell me she couldnt accept it and that the tv show is making everyone think they can. So I asked if she could just round the deodorants up a penny so I could use it, she ended up writing 2.98 on the coupon and taking that off my total. This was my first time really shopping there and I doubt Ill be back, maybe just to grab a flyer if theres a great deal to price match else where.

JS1
    Male
    Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I almost had an issue at GT today. I had 2 of the 1$ off any Old spice product ( I was using it for the the shaving cream that was 97 cents), and the 2 of the 3$ off WUB2 I was using for the razors that were 2.97. The first problem was because it said any but it did not match the picture, once that was resolved she did not know what to do for the 97Cents item and coupon for 1.00 off. It finally worked out and I didnt have to say too much.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Were you buying anything else? Sometimes (most of the time) they will put it through at the full value if you are buying something else. A big red goes up if you try to just get the free stuff. Hide that free stuff amongst other purchases or buy something else that requires a coupon to take the sole focus off the freebie! It works almost every time for me!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

KellyC, I was also buying smokies, and lipton side dish and 3 pks of the biobest smoothies that are on sale. I actually spent more that I saved this time. But I see what you mean and how they would act that way maybe if you are only getting free stuff. But I usually go there everyday even if it is just to get my smokes LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i was able to get 48 deodorants and only paid 8.76$. There are 5 rexall stores here and my sisters and I went to each on and got 4 each using the coupons. Each transaction of 4 deodorants cost me .73$.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

you should have pointed out where it specifies on the coupon "taxes are included in face value" so all it is doing is paying 1cent of the applicable Tax
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

used mine today with no problem, just wish I had more of those coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    39 (98%)

I used both my coupons today at Rexall the 3$ and the 1$ and had no problem --sorry you had such a problem

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your Rexall not accepting the coupons. Seems their policy varies from store to store as I was able to use mine.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    I have had the same issue at Rexall before and my coupons were $0.01 over the product. I didn't shop there alot before anyways and now I probably won't be going at all anymore.

Food Basics cashier told me yesterday, that their store policy is that they will not accept coupons that are of equal value or more for the product. So what that mean is if you want to buy something for $1 and have a $1off coupon they won't accept it, however if you have a 99cents off coupon NP. they don't want people getting things for free (as if! we still have to pay the taxes)
    Happy Savings!
    Miss Savings Girl!

http://www.misssavingsgirl.blogspot.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

My Rexall is finicky aswell. Depending on the Cashier mostly. Theres one lady htere who knows me (well, knows my family) so everytime I go in she's super friendly to me ... then theres the evening - im - so - cranky - older woman. I wont use coupons with her ! lol
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had problems with my Rexall in the past. Today I was reluctant to try and use the $3 coupon... but, success! She just read it and put it through... I'm sorry you had troubles. I can relate and it sucks Maybe it was just the cashier... you could always try again.
    LF: Sunlight Green Clean FPC, Adidas $2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information