User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I wanted to grab one free lip balm at Kiehl's and free hand lotion at Aveda as seen in the Freebie section. All that while on my lunch time. On Ste-Catherine, they are very close to each one other.

One on the East corner of McGill college and the other on the West corner.

So I get to Aveda 1st. The lady looks at me and says all weird. This is funny, all of sudden we get soo many of these lately! Lol, I'm sure other SC'rs have been going. She said that this promo was done a long time ago. But she kindly took a little bottle and gave me a little sample.. I thought, better than nothing. I also checked with her for the coupon offers they have 4-5 times a year. You have to be registered AND they must have as well your email address. I was registered but was missing my email address, so I had that updated.

For Kiehl's, she asked me if I was an existing cx. I have never purchased at their store. She said the coupon is only for existing customers as a gift for their patronage. I walked out empty handed.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me, it was the opposite. :p I walked out of the Aveda store empty handed, but was able to get the Kiehl's lip balm because I had bought an eye cream for my mom (using the free $10 gift card, of course).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

For Kiehl's, she asked me if I was an existing cx. I have never purchased at their store. She said the coupon is only for existing customers as a gift for their patronage. I walked out empty handed.[/QUOTE]

I guess she just ruined your chances of ever becoming a customer!!! My old boss always told me, if a client has a good experience with you, he(or she) will probably tell 10 people about it, if a client has a bad experience with you, they will probably tell about a 100!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also went to Aveda and was told that they were having a teleconference meeting this week to discuss the coupon because they had so many people coming in with it and it seemed to be a US coupon so I walked out empty handed but told her I would be back the following week.
    Then I went to Kiehl's and they told me I had to be an existing customer and it didn't count that I was registered online. She did however, do a consultation and gave me some samples to try and would follow-up with me this week.

Thread Information