User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Went to SOF tonight with all my different flyers and ready to PM and stack.

1) 3 bottles of L'oreal Shampoo/ Conditioner PM with RCSS flyer (3.99) and used two coupons ( 1.50 off from an insert/ 2 dollars off from a display) = paid 49 cents each

2) 4 boxes of Snuggle Fabric Softener (120 sheets) PM with NF flyer (3.97) , used two coupons ( 1 dollar off Save.ca/ 1.50 tear pad) = paid 1.47 each

3) Sunlight laundry soap PM with Thrifty foods (6.99 BIGI) , used several coupons....save.ca, inserts, tear pads....= free

4) Nestea powder - SOF price 3.99 used 1 dollar off coupon ( gained 10 dollars off in pizza coupons on Nestea pkg)

Woohoo!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

what save on did you go to to price match.. i thought save on foods did NOT price match
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A girl I was talking to about coupons on a non-couponing site who works at save-on says hers has always price matched. Mine flat out won't! They need to make it consistent!

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

WOW, good for you. My SOF will NOT PM, sniff sniff

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Where the heckles in Canada are you? Mine, as well as the majority, of SOF... won't price match. I always get "oh, we USED too..." (and that they did--friend worked there when they did)... if MY SOF price matched... whoah, watch out!

You did great!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was told it was to much work for them to price match

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Abbotsford SOF Price Matches. I barely shopped there before, but now that they stack coupons I go there a lot more. Can't bee PM and coupon stacking.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know the chilliwack pricemart now price matchs and stacks, I havent tried our save on to see if they price match yet... but I would assume its coming if they don't yet.

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I'm in BC, and I went to SOF in Coquitlam and my sister in law says her's does in Mission. And the rule is they need to keep your flyer as proof I guess? I'm okay with that, I'm done with it after I price matched?
    Last edited by Luc; Sat, Jun 11th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    I'm in BC, and I went to SOF in Coquitlam and my sister in law says her's does in Mission. And the rule is they need to keep your flyer as proof I guess? I'm okay with that, I'm done with it after I price matched?

A few stores have wanted to keep my flyer, saying they need proof. I never give u p my flyer as I often need it for other stores PM'ing later in the week. I let them know if they need it, they will need to photocopy it at CS or something as I still need my flyer. They have never once taken me up on that offer. So, I don't think they really need it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanDupuis:) View Post
    I know the chilliwack pricemart now price matchs and stacks, I havent tried our save on to see if they price match yet... but I would assume its coming if they don't yet.
    Chilliwack SOF does not PM. Have you personally stacked and PM'd at PriceMart? I have heard they do it, but have not yet tried it?

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Price mart on north road in bby price matches and stacks coupons....they are a great store...never had a problem there, yet!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

MY SOF (Nordel) will not stack and will only price match with Safeway ... um, ya ok! LOL

And my LD won't allow stacking but will price match ... but you can only buy ONE item at the price matched price.

I really dislike the inconsistencies. Even with the same store and different SAs. It gets annoying at the very least.
    Last edited by hijinx25; Sat, Jun 11th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know if either SOF in Maple Ridge stacks?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Chilliwack SOF does not PM. Have you personally stacked and PM'd at PriceMart? I have heard they do it, but have not yet tried it?
    I havent personally done it, but asked customer service and they said they stack and my sister-in-law has done it. I am trying this weekend.
    They have signs at the front of the store stating they will price match any printed ad. Not sure how sticky they are about coupons and price matching together though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information