User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Iams Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponerNB View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I was at Zellers today and saw that they had Iams dog and cat food on for $1.99. I don't have any pets but thought if I could find enough of the coupons for $2.00 off (I got mine from either the brandsaver or the redplum) I would buy a ton of the food and donate it to my local SPCA.

Does anyone have any extra coupons that they are not going to use? I would appreciate the donation and so would my local SPCA
    I can send you some pet food. Pmd you

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i cannot find these 1.99 iams bags, i checked out wal mart,now zellers has them to? i have a cat,would love to try iams.Will have to look on my outing this week!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I hope your SPCA can use the food, I got a bunch of Purina ONE and called to say I was giving it to them, and they snootily replied "we can't use that brand, we only use Royal Canine" oh...well, sooooooory then, now I have all this darn dog food to try to find a home for!!!
    check out my blog! www.chaleneweir.blogspot.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went there tonight with the one coupon I had and it worked no problem. The cashier was a younger male and didn't look twice at the coupon. Thanks for the heads up about the SPCA taking certain food only....I will call them tomorrow before I request any coupons from anyone....

Thanks to everyone for being so generous....I am not ignoring you all, I am just going to get all of the info straight (thanks to everyone's suggestions) before I put people through the trouble of sending me their coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will definitely grab some of the food...even if the SPCA does not take it, food banks do! Poor people have pets too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

love the male cashiers...........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I got the Iams cat food sample packs at Walmart today for $1.73!

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Dont know whereabouts in NB you are, but I read in last weeks paper that the spca here in Saint John...or whatever its called has just started a pet food bank for people to get food for their pets so they wont give them up. I also know that at least in the past Frederictons spca was gratefull for ANY donation of food regardless of the brand.

I personally dont understand why shelters are picking about using only certain brands of food... isnt food in their bellies more important that what kind?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i cant find them anywhere in Niagara

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a few bags of the Iams last week, thinking just for this month I could save on dog food and use the savings elsewhere. I should have known better, but I fed our dog this utter crap ONE time and he threw up for 2 days. Needless to say I am quite happy to pay for the quality dog food and save my money elsewhere. This is not an area I want to skimp on, and I do not feel in I could even donate this without feeling incredibly guilty
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry to be the party pooper here, but I just have to say it: Not only are you not helping animals by buying IAMS (& donating to animal shelters), you are encouraging and enabling the continued existence of a company who has & continues to commit tremendously inhumane atrocities against helpless animals.

Please google "PETA & Iams" or something similar, or watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAEwCliYl50. As a consumer/customer, you should know what you buy & what your purchase means. Just by posting this link right now & having watched a few seconds of it, I cried my heart out.

"dogs gone crazy from intense confinement to barren steel cages and cement cells, dogs left piled on a filthy paint-chipped floor after having chunks of muscle hacked from their thighs; dogs surgically debarked; horribly sick dogs and cats languishing in their cages, neglected and left to suffer with no veterinary care."

While I know that we are all on budgets and trying to save $ (which is why we are couponing), let us not forget that there are GREAT consequences to our purchases as consumers, and let us have some ethical standards and compassion (even in our use of coupons). And while I know that many companies continue to test on animals, I REFUSE, under ANY circumstance to support, promote in any way or purchase from a dog/cat food company who TORTURES dogs & cats & whose practices are not just a rumor, but have been documented on video & there for me to see with my own 2 eyes. If I were offered ten lifetime supplies of free Iams, I would not touch it. When I walk past Iams products at the store, I look the other way. I don't even want to see it or have anything to do with it.

People, please do not purchase from Iams, with or without coupons. Let these monsters run out of business. Our human dignity cannot be bought with their coupon bribery. Animal shelters will have food for their animals one way or another, but torture is unacceptable.

I hope I didn't offend or upset anybody with my response, but the truth is important.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally found the trials but Zellers won't accept the coupon based on that it's 1 cent over...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information