User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I was in Walmart in South Keys on Saturday (June 11) at around lunchtime and the lady in front of me was price matching and had a ton of coupons! I have NEVER seen anyone else PMing OR using coupons so I wonder if it was an SCer? If I would have had more nerve I would have asked, lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sounds like me only I wasnt there saturday LOL
    A little goes a long way!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

It HAD to be a Smart Canuck- I'm convinced!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I hate shopping at walmart south keys during the day especially on a saturday as it is way too busy and I feel rushed especially since I always bring my flyers and coupons!
    I always try to go on a weekday at night. After the kids are in bed I can go and its much more relaxing that way as I am not rushed to get home and the cashiers dont feel rushed either!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My friend was there that day but wasnt sure exactly what time. I think there are alot of us SCers at south keys LOL

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

That's awesome! I usually avoid South Keys as much as possible but I just happened to be in that area.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I like that walmart best because they understand the coupon policy well. I have never had a problem there!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yeah, I had no problem with my PMing or my coupons, the cashier was great! I just find that WM is always SO busy no matter what time a day you go.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Wasn't me! But I do it quite often.

moe
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I sometimes shop in WM Gatineau that would be the nearest one to me which is about a hour away. I try to time it so it not to busy, I find the staff always have problem with coupons. I do let ppl go ahead of me if they have small orders then me but it always ends up with a line behind me getting up set waiting.
    Get this the cashier last week did ent use my 3 of my 5 Special k coupons, she did not say any thing at all, she was so flustered she give up. I just noticed it myself
    It really was very straight forward order. The manager was over twice, to give the ok to 2 coupons, she should have just hang around but she was to busy talking with other cashier.
    The ppl behind me looked like they would have gladed had a public hanging for me, I find that in most shops
    I went to the return desk and with no hassel get it sorted , thankfully no line up there. I'm thinking of paying for my order in 2 or 3 separate orders , like useing 4 coupons then go back in do more shopping pay again. I know it sounds crazy but it not fun dealing with up set ppl and cashier. Maxi in buckingham is really bad too. Has anyone any helpful advice for me.
    I WISH THE STORES HAD A CASH FOR PPL WHO USED COUPONS.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dia duit View Post
    I sometimes shop in WM Gatineau that would be the nearest one to me which is about a hour away. I try to time it so it not to busy, I find the staff always have problem with coupons. I do let ppl go ahead of me if they have small orders then me but it always ends up with a line behind me getting up set waiting.
    Get this the cashier last week did ent use my 3 of my 5 Special k coupons, she did not say any thing at all, she was so flustered she give up. I just noticed it myself
    It really was very straight forward order. The manager was over twice, to give the ok to 2 coupons, she should have just hang around but she was to busy talking with other cashier.
    The ppl behind me looked like they would have gladed had a public hanging for me, I find that in most shops
    I went to the return desk and with no hassel get it sorted , thankfully no line up there. I'm thinking of paying for my order in 2 or 3 separate orders , like useing 4 coupons then go back in do more shopping pay again. I know it sounds crazy but it not fun dealing with up set ppl and cashier. Maxi in buckingham is really bad too. Has anyone any helpful advice for me.
    I WISH THE STORES HAD A CASH FOR PPL WHO USED COUPONS.
    Wouldn't that be fabulous? The express line, the regular line, and the coupon line!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was there but didn't PM anything... Just coupons!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Wouldn't that be fabulous? The express line, the regular line, and the coupon line!
    I second that!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Wow...it looks like there are a lot of us who go to the South Keys Walmart. I have never had a problem there. Sometimes they have to check with a Manager about a coupon, but that's no biggie. And I try to tell the people lining up behind me that I have lots of coupons and PM and that I might take a while at the cash...this way I don't feel rushed and I have a positive experience!

Is anyone interested in having a coupon meetup at the Starbucks in South Keys? I think it would be fun to meet other SCers and exchange our coupon stories!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasn't me either, but I'm there all the time with coupons in hand. I have never had a problem there. I also have great "couponing" experiences at the Loblaws in South Keys - although I wish that they would change the store to a Superstore .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information