User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hope they can come up with some great coupon policies! haha~

Dear xxx:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

At this time we cannot provide an official coupon policy as it is currently under review and will be made available to our customers shortly. Accordingly, coupon acceptance is at the discretion of the store manager; and the store reserves the right to restrict coupons usage.

I kindly advise that you contact your store manager should you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
    Anna Chaplin
    Sr Customer Service Representative LCL Companies

1 Presidents Choice Circle | Brampton | Ontario | L6Y 5S5
    1-877-525-4762 or 905-459-2500Ext. 621909 | F: (905) 861-2387 | [email protected]
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

hmm maybe this is why they have not emailed me back about my problem using coupons in the store on the weekend... it seems that all the stores are going through some time of review now. Loblaws just emailed me their policy last month and now it is under review... how are we going to keep up?
    Visit My Blog: Shop Smart Not Hard

Helping Your Family Save Money So You Can Get Back to What's Important

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimzcouponz View Post
    hmm maybe this is why they have not emailed me back about my problem using coupons in the store on the weekend... it seems that all the stores are going through some time of review now. Loblaws just emailed me their policy last month and now it is under review... how are we going to keep up?
    yeah,,,am thinking the same thing... one blog I found has Loblaws coupon policy updated @ April, and now they are changing it again...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They just put their policy out! There was a thread in the coupon forum this past weekend about their new policy for June. It said they are no longer stacking manufacturer and coupon zone coupons. Are they reviewing it again?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Seems like every week for every store they`re changing their coupon policies!!! My head is starting to spin!

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by sguyot View Post
    Seems like every week for every store they`re changing their coupon policies!!! My head is starting to spin!
    Me too!! I am sooooo dizzzzzy!!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

The reason why they where not sending a policy was because I e-mailed them ( i'm certain I'm not the only one) asking for an official policy. And I asked that one would be sent to all stores nationally.. see post:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/211665-...a/#post3528847
    Last edited by quebecqueen; Wed, Jun 15th, 2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I recieved the new coupon Policy the other day and it is crap. I have emailed them and told them as much, along with the fact I won't be shopping at the stores anymore i'm BOYCOTTING. This is what they sent me...they didn't say not to post so i am assuming it's ok. ONLY 1 COUPON PER VISIT NO MATTER WHAT THE COUPON STATES!!!

Coupon Policy – June 2011

1.0 Policy
    Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.

2.0 Guidelines
    2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
    2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
    2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
    2.4 The coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
    2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more item for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
    2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
    2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
    2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.10 to see Free Item guideline.
    2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
    2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
    2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
    2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.

3.0 General Information

3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
    3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
    3.2 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
    3.3 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
    3.4 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

@brandys.coupons I agree, if you read the back of their own coupon (CZ) now it states "ONE" per family. I emailed them last monday regarding an issue I had in one of their stores, I still have not had a response and forwarded the email to them again yesterday. Gee, I wonder why I hardly shop at their stores?? horrible service.

Men Coupon Too!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The new RCSS rules don't seem too bad... except for this one:

"2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon."

So that means you cannot combine a coupon zone with a manufacturers coupon on an item...

Seems RCSS has decided to suck at coupons!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

They told me no more coupon zone and manufacturers coupons combined which i could of sadly lived with. But i tried to get my free boxes of cheerios today, I was getting 5 but they refused saying i would have to leave and come back 4 more times and go to different cashiers...which they only had 3 opened. I told them I'm leaving and will be going to Walmart.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I was actually talking to someone i know who works for the company, and they said the policy was changed because of that tv show "extreme couponing" i told her companies tend to change the for the better not the opposite. Shoppers new policy is great, and now Loblaws is worse then Shoppers, old made up on the spot by whoever is managing, policy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.

To me, this means that you can use one coupon for each item that you are purchasing...it definitely eliminates the ability to stack manufacturer and cz coupons, but to me it doesn't seem to mean that you can't use more than one coupon per visit. It's very strange that your store wouldn't let you use all of your choc cheerios coupons in one transaction, if this is the policy they are currently using. I don't go to RCSS very often because it's out of my way (I just pricematch them at WM), but I was out that way Sun night and I had no trouble using more than one coupon on my transation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandys.coupons View Post
    I recieved the new coupon Policy the other day and it is crap. I have emailed them and told them as much, along with the fact I won't be shopping at the stores anymore i'm BOYCOTTING. This is what they sent me...they didn't say not to post so i am assuming it's ok. ONLY 1 COUPON PER VISIT NO MATTER WHAT THE COUPON STATES!!!

Coupon Policy – June 2011

1.0 Policy
    Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
    2.0 Guidelines
    2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
    2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
    2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
    2.4 The coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
    2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more item for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
    2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
    2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
    2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.10 to see Free Item guideline.
    2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
    2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
    2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.

3.0 General Information

3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
    3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
    3.2 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
    3.3 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
    3.4 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow.I boycott with you !!Policy sucks

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

The Policy is if you have 3 coupons that are the same and you are buying 3 products that are the same you can not use 3 you can only use 1 coupon on 1 item. if you want the other 2 you have to leave go back in and go to a different cashier to get the 2nd and repeat for the 3rd. but if you have 3 coupons for 3 different items you can use them . They are saying using 3 coupons on 3 purchases like that is STACKNG?? ...come on i don't think so. .
    I was talking to a cashier at Metro who thought this was outrages, she says you have to go by what the coupon says, if it says One per Purchase then you can buy the 3 items with the 3 coupons and that they are overriding the Coupon Company's policy and that isn't right. I'm glad Metro cashiers are well informed just hope they start taking printed coupons soon

Thread Information