User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sorry if this has been brought up before.

Has anyone approached their local managers of Walmart, SDM, Zellers etc looking for the coupons?

I am in our local Walmart couple times a week, and always look for coupons I never find any, one here and there occasionally mostly in health and beauty or pharmancy never in grocery. I am friends with a woman who used to work there and she said they just throw them in a box in the back of the store. I know each is individually managed so I guess its up to the staff and managers whether they are put out or not. The cashiers have all been retrained to read the coupons and accept them, never had a problem with them not taking a coupon...but I have to find them other places!! Superstore has a big wall of coupon zone coupons and a couple manufacturer coupons but if Walmart had that or at least in front of the product it would make me very happy!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Zellers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I agree. I never found any coupons in WM. Would bring them more business it they did i think.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Why would they just through coupons in a box and not offer them to customers??? What a waste!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would have to guess that the staff either doesnt know what to do with them or they have been told not to...or they are too lazy (as the whole store, not the staff) to deal with them....then they don't have to make sure they are taken down and they don't have to make sure they expired and they don't have to deal with them at the tills. I never got a response back from the store manager when I asked.

Thread Information