User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    57 (98%)

has anyone called any of the stores in barrie/orillia??? I haven't had a chance yet!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponMamaNS View Post
    I just called the one in Bayers Lake (NS) and they said they do not accept coupons
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebieLovingMama View Post
    I called 2 close to me and both said no
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyCouponer View Post
    I e-mailed HO too and got the exact same response from the same person.

Printed off the e-mail and it's going right into my coupon binder!
    I was just in contact with my local Dollorama ( Longueuil QC) and was told no. I was told by the assistant manager at my store that it was their right to refuse coupons...hummmmmmmm . I was also told that since they did not receive the memo from HO it was a no for coupon acceptance. And that their manager told them NOT to accept them.... I re-contacted miss Rina at HO and asked her to please forward her memo to all her stores..

Let's see how long it take her this time to answer me
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I just e-mailed them, waiting for a response... Going to print and bring it with me to my own dollaramas

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Ok here we go...Longueuil (QC) on chemin chambly said no....Greenfield park (QC) on tashereau boulevard said YES.....

So we have one local store on the ontreal south shore area that said YESSSSSSSSSS!
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Clarkson has said NO to using coupons as well. If these stores are owner operated, it will be hit and miss. For example, Quizno's is owner operated and the one in Clarkson Crossing NEVER accepts Quizno's coupons, but the one north does. So there might now be one policy for every franchise. Walmart is a corporation and therefor one policy for all stores. Franchises can be a different story.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Coupons to Trade
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Has any one tried using coupons in any of the kitchener, Ontario locations?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

im in windsor ontario too! the ming wah plaze is far from me thouh, I wonder if they are doing it at university mall or the one by howard.

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Called the Milton, ON location and nope, no coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nickie_anne View Post
    i just called my dollarama in the village mall in st john's, SHE SAID YES!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol.
    that great news! Dollarama village mall here I come with coupons in hand lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by davidsprincess View Post
    im so excited. they have lots of good stuff there: dove, oxy clean for ur face, aquafresh, crest, condoms, Nivea soap etc....
    they sell condoms??????
    idk if i would trut a dollarstore condom lol, I know they had preg tests.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm gonna have to call the dollar store here in Moncton and see if they accept it here too. I hope they do.

Coupons to Trade
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonTulie View Post
    I used to work at Dollarama up until just a month ago and they DO NOT accept any coupons... nor do they give staff discounts or any other discounts... theyre Dallarama things are $2 and less... Whatever lady you spoke to at Head office lied to you... I received a coupon from Reynolds for their Slow Cooker Liners of $2 off... the ONLY place that sold those items (Id been looking for 6 months) is Dallarama... for $2. I called the number I had for H/O which is the number that the managers have for H/O and asked them directly... no they wouldnt take my coupons... theyre dallarama and things are cheap enough for people. I could buy the items and then send in my recipt with my coupons to Reynolds explaining the situation... I called reynolds and they said no they wouldnt accept it either... I was told by Reynolds to start requesting to other stores that they offer the slow cooker liners so I could use my coupon... THAT ticked me off... it isnt MY job to get them their products in store. So needless to say my reynolds coupons went to waiste. They expired just 3 days ago and 4 days ago was the last time I tried to use them at Dallarama. Unless it gets posted on every store window that they accept coupons.. I wouldnt try to use them there. Also... a coupon means taking money off the amount oweing... when we need to call a supervisor to have ONE ITEM VOIDED... this would cause more hassle then needed and managers would be putting an end to it after day 1 of the attempt to accept coupons.

I work at home hardware and they carry the reynolds slow cooker liners as well =) for futher reference!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

...sigh.........is it too much to ask for people to just be polite? I just called the New Westminster store and the person who answered just sounded so ticked off.

I said that I heard a crazy rumour that Dollarama is now accepting coupons, is this true for this store? She responded "uh..NOOO!" I told her that it must just be other locations and she asked me if I knew I was calling a dollar store.

I get it. You don't accept coupons. I'm not asking for the right to name your first born, lady!

End of rant, phew!
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

that must have changed since 9am this morning because I called all of them in st.john's and they all said no. one lady was very rude about it too

Quote Originally Posted by nickie_anne View Post
    i just called my dollarama in the village mall in st john's, SHE SAID YES!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol.

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

I wonder if they will take printables

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information