User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i daily spend almost one hour regarding coupon stuff i have started couponing from last month and i have alot of coupons to trade and exactly the same thing i did with binder as mentioned its so easy to manage the coupons in this way

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I would be able to do this, but cant find the baseball card holders

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ended up using a combination of baseball/hockey card holder sheets, plus taking MiltonFreecycle's tip, to use 3-ring page protectors and slide a piece of 8x11 thin cardboard in, then sew into large sections (mine have 4 square slots and one big one across the top). It gives me a lot of filing space! Between the two types I have shapes and sizes of filing spaces for all my coupons.

Also, I got some coloured dots from the dollar store. I use red dots for coupons expiring soon and this month. Then I use dark dots for coupons expiring next month. It works well, especially now that I check them every day, along with the SC site I have a really good idea of what coupons I have.

I keep general couponing info at the front of the binder, like website sign-up info, tips from folks, 'deals', freebie coupons and coupons for products that I really want to get.

A couple of store clerks have admired my filing binder. I've met a couple of cashiers who have just started couponing too, and who are really excited about it lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information