User Tag List

Thread: SOF Londonderry

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Well I just went for a sorta big shop 260.00 and after my SOF card and coupons 130.00. Not bad I geuss, but what I couldn't figure out is why the Assistant Manager of that store had a litter of kittens when I presented my coupons?

Next time I think I'll stay at Namao Centre Steve the manager is exceptional and Crystal is a GREAT cashier!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thats some good savings but I must agree it was a bid like pulling teeth with them and when the cashier said that people with coupons just wanna make him go home and cry all night I didn't feel the love so much... he did come around though a bid... It was definately worth saving up all the stackable coupons and it seemed that so much stackable was on sale. It was a good time to go I guess

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

SOF Londonderry is usually great, especially when it comes to single coupons. When stacking, however, the cashiers are unsure so they usually call the manager over to make sure they are doing it correctly. So, if you are stacking there, just be patient and expect that to happen. I'm sure once he gets tired of training everyone individually, he'll call a staff meeting and train them all at once! lol
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

One of the cashiers at that Londondary told me that coupons wanna make him stab himself and cry himself to sleep every night. He also told me that he hated coupons and that since that "stupid show" came out everything has been a gong show. Then in the end he said: But I put on my happyface and serve my customers.. LOL
    It was sort of in a funny way and he wasn't rude or anything.

Thread Information