User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

So i went to walmart today to do my first try at overages. I got a dozen cans of shaving cream (they have tons), but couldn't find the Nexxus or Iams. A lady stopped me in the shampoo aisle and asked if she was 'going to see me on that TV show...'. I told her I was just a novice. heh.

So everything went well at the cashier, chatting with her and the lady behind me. Unfortunately, I discovered later my chattiness was my downfall. I missed that I didn't give her enough of the Gilette coupons, or she missed one. So I paid full price for three of the cans. Not a huge deal, but I was peeved at myself. :/ I guess forgetting one coupon is better than a bad experience.

Has anyone had any luck with Iams or Nexxus at the Mumford Walmart?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    So i went to walmart today to do my first try at overages. I got a dozen cans of shaving cream (they have tons), but couldn't find the Nexxus or Iams. A lady stopped me in the shampoo aisle and asked if she was 'going to see me on that TV show...'. I told her I was just a novice. heh.

So everything went well at the cashier, chatting with her and the lady behind me. Unfortunately, I discovered later my chattiness was my downfall. I missed that I didn't give her enough of the Gilette coupons, or she missed one. So I paid full price for three of the cans. Not a huge deal, but I was peeved at myself. :/ I guess forgetting one coupon is better than a bad experience.

Has anyone had any luck with Iams or Nexxus at the Mumford Walmart?

I have bought the nexxus before at walmart but it is hit or miss, I haven't seen the Iams there tho.
    *Couponing is a way of life*

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Seen two bags of iams trial size at zellers mic mac today, 1.99 each dog food.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

so aoffman, all you have to do is keep your receipt and return it next time your there......no need paying full price...even without a coupon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I wasn't sure if they would 'fix' it. I'm pretty sure I gave her the right amount of coupons. I suppose her till would be over that 5.00, if she accepted the coupon but didn't take it off the bill, right?

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

mumford last night total did my overage wrong they said they had to ring the coupons in as what the price was on the item then use a calculator to add up my overage then give that to me back in cash at the end.. OH it was confusing....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

That is odd.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Janne, thanks for the encouragement to go back to Walmart to get them to fix things. They had already processed the coupons from the day before, so the best they could do was give me 5.00 cash!

I then went to the other walmart (Mumford) to see if they had some of the things the first one didn't. I found the nexus shampoo, but still no Iams.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

you did well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I sure know how you feel when you forget a coupon or 2 it puts the whole shopping trip out of whack.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there are tons of iams and nexxus at the walmart in dartmouth crossing. ive never used coupons at the mumford walmart. it always seems like everyone has such bad experiences at that one, that ill stick to dartmouth crossing, theyre always great to me there.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

The trial size Iams? I was at Dartmouth Crossing's WM today and I didn't see any.

On a side note, I'll never go back to that location, or DC ever again. What a confusing place! I was driving in circles and lost most of the time.

PS I think I might have seen another SCer @ WM, or maybe just a coupon savey shopper. So if you were at WM @ DC today, buying a shelving set, and a bunch of Dissolve sheets + other coupony stuff ~2pm, I saw you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have gotten the Nexxus shampoo at Superstore. Got one bag of Iams at Bedford Walmart but they were all gone the other day. Was paid overage at Walmart once but the last time the cashier and lady at customer service said they don't pay overage. Now I'm confused.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    The trial size Iams? I was at Dartmouth Crossing's WM today and I didn't see any.

On a side note, I'll never go back to that location, or DC ever again. What a confusing place! I was driving in circles and lost most of the time.

PS I think I might have seen another SCer @ WM, or maybe just a coupon savey shopper. So if you were at WM @ DC today, buying a shelving set, and a bunch of Dissolve sheets + other coupony stuff ~2pm, I saw you.
    hahaha...that would have been me...the shelf is my birthday present for myself...my first stockpile shelf
    You laugh at me because I coupon...I laugh with you because I totally have a coupon for what you just bought!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Cool! I was going to say something, but was feeling a little timid, out of my element in that store. =)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Originally Posted by aoffman

hahaha...that would have been me...the shelf is my birthday present for myself...my first stockpile shelf

haha - that's cool!
    and happy belated birthday!
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information