User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    RCSS advises that effective Friday June 17th, the is no more stacking of a cz and a regular coupon. It will be in writing for all of us this week.
    Shucks, I do it once and it is over... it seems I just figure it out and it is done. It is getting frustrating!

"I also have to agree with SSteph- the CZ coupons are basically like 'in store specials'. Why don't they just adjust the price down on those items? Or do as Safeway does and create a 'club' system, so that those with memberships automatically get discounts applied at the register (like Safeway/Save on Foods)?"

Yes, then you could use your coupons on the sale price and not worry about "stacking". But I suspect they use the CZ method because anyone who is not coupon savy ends up paying full price and Superstore gets more $$.... It kind of rips off the unsuspecting consumer. It would be like not everyone getting the "sale" price only some people!
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart would not get a penny from these coupons, they are "store discounts", not manufacturers coupons. There is no money redeeming instructions, they are just meant to go from a Loblaws banner to Loblaws head office, not from other stores.

Other stores might take them to get you to make your groceries at their place, but they won't get the coupon money.

Hollyhill points out the purpose of those coupons, most people will skip them, forget to take them out at the register and even be shy to use them, but will probably pick up those items and pay them anyways.

I really don't want to have another card to carry, but that would definitely solve some issues at the register, and if they would finally be able to scan the coupons......

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

awww, alot of bad couponers are ruining this for us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    I know before I started couponing seriouly I flew right past that CZ board when I entered the store and they normally don't post them with the product so for the majority I would say those cpns weren't being used/applied towards the item. Our Stupid Stores, that's what we call them, won't price match so I've slowly been moving my business elsewhere.
    I am not sure which rcss you are shoping at in wpg, but I have never had a problem with price matching. They were price matching way before walmart, though they do usually impose a limit to how many they will price match. I have pmed at the mcphillips, regent, portage, and st.anne's stores in the past (most often mcphillips)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I normally shop at the St James store and I only tried doing it once. Brian (whatever his title is), said that they don't have to PM with anyone they don't feel is a competitor and within close proximity to them. I just despise RCSS so much that I'd rather take my business elsewhere than fight with them over a PM. I've never tried to PM at the other stores ... I think I'll try for the heck of it later this week.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by studentcouponer View Post
    I am not sure which rcss you are shoping at in wpg, but I have never had a problem with price matching. They were price matching way before walmart, though they do usually impose a limit to how many they will price match. I have pmed at the mcphillips, regent, portage, and st.anne's stores in the past (most often mcphillips)
    I have p'matched at those stores also with no issue the latest being last week at the one Sargent....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

It was about 2 months ago that I tried to PM, haven't tried since cause it was too much trouble. From my experience I rank the St James store the absolute worst RCSS, b/c of the inconsistencies!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    It was about 2 months ago that I tried to PM, haven't tried since cause it was too much trouble. From my experience I rank the St James store the absolute worst RCSS, b/c of the inconsistencies!
    that is true lol it can vary between the person in front of you !! you go to use the exact same coupons and they are looked over with a fine tooth comb which is why I use self-checkout...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have learnt that this is the easiest way to shop there too!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

i noticed latly at any store it is getting very hard to find coupons
    and for the store coupons for the loblaw chain some of the coupons state can only be used at zehrs,independent ect ect so how can people be taking them to walmart ect ect

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excuse me for the question, but i never tried to use coupons at self-checkout..

Since we can't scan them, how do ring them in and where do you put them??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have used CZ to PM at walmart... you just take a loblaws/no frills/independant flyer, present it and the coupon... there you have the price and get the coupon discount. 3 boxes of kelloggs cereal for $3... my indeppendant wouldn't pm anything for me (6 boxes of rasin bran from no frills flyer), so off to walmart I went.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've sure noticed the lack of coupons everywhere..used to be able to go to SW and come out with many different ones..went in there last night and not one!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow at my superstore today I notice ALOT of coupons and not just on the coupon board but in front of the products as well. It seemed to me like they really wanted customers to use them!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I can confirm the Essa store in Barrie still has their coupon board up
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information