User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i received my scene card ..........but i have a question.i saw in costco that kids combo for movie ,popcorn,drinkanda candy for $10 or $11 i dont remember exatly....so can any one tell me which is better using scene card or buying from costco .....they have adults combo for movies also....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I didn't receive the email, is it only for members who receive the email? can't find any information on their website
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

it's only for members who received email

i asked them on facebook page
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

the one from costco is great. however, Tuesday promotion is better. So Costco is great for any day but Tues.
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'm subscribed to them but I haven't receive an email.
    Nonetheless amazing deal! Can't wait to go next Tuesday!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes seakingasia u r right and i don't live in the city so i guess i will try costco.......

Total Newbie :)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found this out this last Tuesday when I went to the cash and the lady asked if I had the card I asked here what it did and she told me that it gave $2 off the already low price !!! I am really glad you posted this because I checked everywhere on there site when I got home and couldn't find it. thanks again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have luck with this? I went to go see two movies thinking I'd spend 6.50 total.... but I spent 10.50.... ARGH.... so much for the 2 dollars off... they said that the regular price is 7.25 and my SPC card givbes me 2 dollars of on two movies, so I pay 5.25 (they are lyiing! I have paid 5.25 without my SPC card for YEARS!) I'm definetly going to call and find out what this price mark up is about... it doesnt even say I saved 2 dollars on the reciept! :@

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here is a question I posted on the Scene Facebook page and their reply:

"I heard that if you use your SCENE card on Tuesdays now you will get $2 off a regular admission ticket. Is this true? I can't find anything about this on scene.ca or your Facebook page. Is it $2 off on top of the half price tickets on Tuesday?"
    This particular discount is only available in select markets for a limited time. Only those who received the email pertaining to this offer will qualify. Sorry for any confusion.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/pokdejj

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I went last night and they said the $2 off admission was to make the admission $5.25 from $7.25 and you had to present your Scene card. Funny thing is, our cheap Tuesdays used to be $4.20, so I don't see how this is cheaper. The girl at the box office said this was something they were trying out in certain markets and that head office hoped to impliment "Scene Tuesdays" with the special $2 off pricing in all markets.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

new couponer :)
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Hi guys!
    I emailed them and they told me that it random members were selected and emailed the promotional offer! Not everyone was to receive it sadly

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for posting!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I just signed up for this the other day, but didn't notice the $2 off Tuesdays! Thanks for posting....we were heading there Mon, guess we'll wait til Tues now!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SPCFan409 View Post
    Anyone have luck with this? I went to go see two movies thinking I'd spend 6.50 total.... but I spent 10.50.... ARGH.... so much for the 2 dollars off... they said that the regular price is 7.25 and my SPC card givbes me 2 dollars of on two movies, so I pay 5.25 (they are lyiing! I have paid 5.25 without my SPC card for YEARS!) I'm definetly going to call and find out what this price mark up is about... it doesnt even say I saved 2 dollars on the reciept! :@
    Not SPC....Scene!!

baggypants

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i bank with scotia and have a scotia scene debit card. we never pay to see movies - usually download or rent on demand, but got an invoice via email saying we had 15000 points - good for about 8 free movies with popcorn and pop for the two of us.. unexpected surprise since its worth about 300$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information