User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This is the best read so far!!! You have taken giving & sharing to the ultimate level.
    May Karma come back to you ten fold.May you be a shinning example of what others could do to make this place a better place to live in. Back in the day people LOOKED out for each other, way to go on bringing it back in to the lime light and back in fashion 10 stars!!!

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

What a very thoughtful thing you are doing for them! One of the sweetest things I have seen on here so far!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you everyone for all your comments. You all are such wonderful ppl on here xoxo
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Never pay retail
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You rock!

I'm not really sure I believe in Karma, but I think it's best to act like you do. Good deeds are their own reward.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It has been great reading this post - all the positive vibes have been great - even though i didn't do this it made me feel great and put a smile on my face. So a big thank you to everyone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    So I'm out shopping today using my coupons. A senior couple was in front of me. The husband senior was watching me put all my coupons under the products. He didn't say anything, just kept starring and smiling. I kept unloading my cart. He says to me, "now where on earth did you find all those coupons?" So I told him about trades etc. I showed him all the free cereal coupons, he almost fainted lol. I then showed him my 22 free ice cream coupons, 14 skinny cow, 13 bananas, 11 yogurts and many other fpc.
    First of all, thanks so much for your positive perspective on seniors. I've grown to like them a lot over the years. But I had a mean/angry grandmother and for years couldn't stand seniors! Sad I know but I've gotten a lot better and I'm sooooo glad.

Second, how on earth did you get some many FPCs? I've just been doing this for 2-3 months and I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Abbymom

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

you are so nice to take time out of your life to help strangers like that! I'm sure they will appreciate it very much!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

two thumbs up ,you are very carring person .we all need to do something like that for somebody in need .

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Love the post ! what a nice thing to do !! Is always nice to give away to ppl that deserve it !
    thanks !

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Your story warmed my heart on a day when i really needed cheering. What a positive thing you have done for people the world seems to leave behind and forget about. And I am sure that their outlook on the younger generation has improved greatly as well. Thank you for making the world a better place for everyone. Take care and hope you have a wonderful night

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

that is suuuuch a beautiful story!!! Loved his reaction; you're a very kind and sweet couponer!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you all for the amazing and beautiful comments. I sure never ever expected this from my post. Thank you all so much. You are ALL such beautiful ppl!!!!
    Abbymom...All the free coupons are from the cereal boxes. Other ones are from facebook etc. If you need help feel free to pm me
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I think everyone needed to read a positive thread... Just in time with this one, we needed it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that was so lovely of you!=)
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information