User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know most people got their free cheerios, but some did not, and I was one of them, I only got 4 boxes, and was hoping for another 6.

So, I asked the WM superviser what she could do about it, and she looked at the coupon, and told me the expiry date is good until July 12th and she said they will take it.

I went up to superstore, and asked the same thing, was told they same thing, they said they were out, they hade about 600 people use those coupons, and I was like, no way, and he took out the folder the used for coupons, and showed me, OMG! so keep those coupons !
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by 98PERCENTOFF; Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011 at 07:16 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the the expiry on mine is july 5 . Doesnt make sense since it says one day only. I think you might be in luck I dont think most stores will do this. Most will probably say one day only. Sorry

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw that also. I went to a couple of close stores only because I had to. But everything was gone, so since the Expirey date is July I figured I would just wait until I hit a Walmart, I am sure they have a Larger Suppy. Glad you brought it up though.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

good to know...my mom and my friend both missed getting their boxes yesterday...after I reminded them 7 times...lol
    You laugh at me because I coupon...I laugh with you because I totally have a coupon for what you just bought!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering about the two dates too. Maybe the June 21 was suppose to be the 'launch' date of these two new cereals and the expiry date is just the date to use the coupon by.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Was speaking to the manager at my local foodbasic and he said they would go by the expire date, as they were out and a lot of people was looking for them. Said the store had 90 days to submit coupons after taking thme so it wouldn't be a problem.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good to know, I reminded my friend to use hers yesterday but she didnt now Ill just go there and drag her butt to the store and hope they will still accept it. *crosses fingers*

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

In Winnipeg Sobey's on Henderson had both cereals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think they mistakenly put a different expiry date because the coupons that I received had june 21 as the expiry date.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Mine expires June 21st too.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Those stores might not get reimbursed =/. webSaver stated that it was a misprint

Quote Originally Posted by webSaver Team View Post
    Hi again folks,

The expiration date, which appears on the left-hand side bottom of the coupon, was printed erroneously. The correct expiration date is June 21, 2011, which is when the coupon will be valid to redeem for 1 free box of Chocolate Cheerios coupon. Our sincere apologies for the date confusion.

- The webSaver Team
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Those stores might not get reimbursed =/. webSaver stated that it was a misprint
    I don't think the stores will get reimbursed since it does say 1 day only. I'm surprised stores are still accepting them since it's a risk to take them if they won't get their money back. I advise people not to still use them because it's not fair to the store, even if they do say they'll accept them.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I used up all of my coupons, but since the manufacturers don't require that the store send them their actual cash receipts, just proof that enough of the specified product was purchased, the stores will still get reimbursed.
    That may not be what the manufacturer had intended though...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

the stores have several months to send in their coupons, as always...........they do NOT remit the till tapes,.........so ultimately it's an in-store manager's decision.

Thread Information