User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

noticed an add for gcss--they are selling oral b toothbrushes for $1....and if I have a dollar off coupon i am sure that you all have that one too....
    I am getting my free toothbrush tomorrow....
    sale is on for 5 days starting today (the ad was in the Daily News today)
    colgate tp is also a buck...i don't have coupons but someone might...

got free deoderant there the other day--they were clearing gillette for 74 cents and i had a dollar off coupon--which i got full value for (self checkout)

if you have the dollar off royale 6 pack tissue then head to zelllers where the 6 pack is on sale for 3.99...after the coupon the packages work out to 50cents each....i think that sale ends today...they did restock after the weekend.

happy shopping
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the info...

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I got my free toothbrush on Sunday. A lot of other good pink stickers too. The self check out girl congratulated me on my shop lol. One toothbrush, one spinbrush with bonus toothpaste, 2 packs of Heinz baby cereal, and four jars of baby food for about $8. The Kotex sample lady was there too giving out samples and coupons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's tax free time at GCSS starting tomorrow...great way to add power to coupons...from Friday June 24-Sunday June 26

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

I went today!!! i got a few, I checked rcss yesterday before driving home and of course they were out!! one good thing about having to drive to a town 45 minutes away all the time lol
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I didn't find any...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Out_of_the_Loops View Post
    I got my free toothbrush on Sunday. A lot of other good pink stickers too. The self check out girl congratulated me on my shop lol. One toothbrush, one spinbrush with bonus toothpaste, 2 packs of Heinz baby cereal, and four jars of baby food for about $8. The Kotex sample lady was there too giving out samples and coupons.

Not sure if you opened the toothpaste that came with the spin brush, but it has coupons in the box, 1.75 off spin brush and 75 off toothpaste.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lala'smom View Post
    Not sure if you opened the toothpaste that came with the spin brush, but it has coupons in the box, 1.75 off spin brush and 75 off toothpaste.
    I did not it went straight to the stock pile . I will go do that right away. I am building a stack for London Drugs and those will help .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Yeah I wouldn't have either, but hubby insisted on using the toothbrush and toothpaste....he was the one who discovered the coupons!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went in today and they have restocked the toothbrushes and i finally got mine.....
    scored a great deal in the vitamin dept too....they have a clearance shelf at the far end of the vitamins...they had a clearance price on some high end calcium powder, then they had it to 50% off, and the container had a $4 instant coupon on it.....I paid less than 50cents each for them and i need my calcium!!

Thread Information