User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

The policy you just put a link to does not say you can use those coupons! It says only with a specific amount
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy135 View Post
    Frugalmomx3 - not sure where you are located, but if you go to the Hyde Park Walmart I guarantee your success!! Honestly, I do it every week (as I don't really like shopping at the loblaws, rcss, NF typically). It is no big deal to the cashiers - I have only had one cashier ask me if WM accepts competitors coupons, I told her yes, and she said - "thanks for letting me know, I am not a cashier I am just filling in, I work in the deli." and used the coupon no problemo. You could also print off the WM coupon policy, just for your own peace of mind, as it says right in their policy that they accept competitors coupons. This is where I got my copy of their policy from : http://www..com/canada-store-coupon-policies/

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    The policy you just put a link to does not say you can use those coupons! It says only with a specific amount
    OH NO!! You are absolutely right!! She has posted an updated policy (April 9th) I printed mine quite awhile ago. The line about the specified price is new. Looks like I may have been getting lucky up until now. Hopefully the Hyde Park WM stays slow on this one!!! Otherwise we can at least still PM at NF and use the CZ coupons there ... SORRY GUYS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information