User Tag List

Trading Score
    139 (99%)

So I tried to use the $3.00 printable coupon at WM South today in Regina, and talk about complicated....ARGH.

They didn't want to take it because it didn't have the website listed on the coupon, which their policy doesn't state it needs to. But because they have had fraudulent photocopied coupons in the past......anyways they ended up taking them, but not without me seriously arguing with them. Then the price didn't come up at 2 for $8.00 so I ended up getting one for free, and then the other for $1.00.

So anyways ended up getting it all worked out but not without me bing very firm in what I wanted.

Just an FYI I am going to take advantage of this coupon at LD as they have all the flavors and varieties, etc and they will price match.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

What product was this for?

sounds like a good deal at the end

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

She means Listerine; we were talking on facebook this morning

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Go between 5pm and 11pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. There is a cashier that is usually on till #1 her name is Stacy and she knows how to take coupons and is amazing! She has short brown hair and is in her 30s I think. I think she takes her break around 9:30pm.

Also, if you want, I can meet you there sometime and show you who the cashier is - she is the best cashier I have ever had and never has an issue with coupons, even printables.
    Last edited by trinity991; Tue, Jun 28th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are many stores not taking printable coupons unless the website is on them now so try to get it where possible and when you cut your coupon out sometimes it has the address on the page but not the coupon so keep an eye out for it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all,

I am new to this site and seldom write about anything but I want to let you all know about an unfortunate couponing incident I had. Here goes.
    Was at Walmart South this evening and had one of the worst experiences ever using coupons. The cashier was absolutely terrible about accepting ANY of my coupons including a direct-from-manufacturer Pampers coupon. She refused most of my printables citing "limit of one per purchase." I had never encountered this before at Walmart North, and I told her so, but she wouldn't budge.

She literally took every coupon and read it word for word--then turned it over?--then read it again--and then again! At first I thought there was a language barrier or something as it seemed like she was struggling to comprehend the wording and was getting more and more aggravated as she went along. It was close to closing time and was not very busy but the line was at least 10 customers deep by the time she finished, all the while questioning me where I got them. She had the nerve to put my $10 Pampers coupon aside, UNDER her portable scanner like she was hiding it. Thankfully my hubby saw this and told me about it so I said, "would you like me to take my Pampers coupon to Customer Service if you aren't going to accept it here?". She rolled her eyes, and after looking it over with a fine tooth comb AGAIN, she very reluctantly took the $10 off, practically shouting "ya ya I take off ok?" and "just one time I take coupon!" I was only using one of that particular coupon, and it was direct from the company!.

By this time I am angry and humiliated, the line is growing even more and customers are starting to make rude comments and understandably getting impatient. I managed to stay as cordial as possible through this nightmare experience, however the real kicker came in the end when she TOSSED my receipt at me and never said a word. No thank-you, no apology for taking 45 minutes to ring me through, no nothing. FYI, I had 10 coupons!! Give me a break!! I am thinking of calling HO and complaining. I do know I will NEVER go through her till again!

Trading Score
    139 (99%)

That is very unfortunate, I would be phoning head office as well, hopefully they apologize and realize they need to train staff better.

Former SC lurker :)
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I would have made an immediate complaint to the cashier supervisor or store manager, horrible behaviour and she should be reprimanded for it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That sounds like the same cashier I had once. I have a Covergirl coupon and she didn't want to use it because the lipgloss that I picked up didn't have Covergirl written on it just their "CG" symbol. So I told her it came from that section and if she wanted to go look she could. After reading the coupon 5 times she finally put it through.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tend to get a lot of hassle from walmart cashiers, which is why I will PM everything I can at London Drugs since they have no issues. There is still the odd grocery item of course that LD doesn't carry, but just save yourself the hassle and PM...

Anyways, whomever is passing fraudulent coupons, be warned, kharma is a bee!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trinity991 View Post
    Go between 5pm and 11pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. There is a cashier that is usually on till #1 her name is Stacy and she knows how to take coupons and is amazing! She has short brown hair and is in her 30s I think. I think she takes her break around 9:30pm.

and the password is rugfuggler...shhhhhh

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebirdie View Post
    Anyways, whomever is passing fraudulent coupons, be warned, kharma is a bee!
    where were fraudlent coupons mentioned??

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post

and the password is rugfuggler...shhhhhh
    You know the password too
    I tend to keep going back to good cashiers and IMO there doesn't seem to be a lot of cashiers who aren't super grumpy about coupons at south WM.
    Last edited by trinity991; Fri, Jul 29th, 2011 at 02:46 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been told that there have been fraudulent coupons passed at Safeway (Victoria East) and Walmart (South).

Thread Information