User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi. I was just into Walmart Northside this morning on the way to work. I had 8 cans of the 196ml cans of Satin Care shaving cream to buy but they rang up at 3.17 each. I asked about it and the specific product that is on sale is the 238ml can with a 20% bonus and they have not received their shipment yet. Haven't checked Southside yet. Anybody know if they have it?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I believe that sale starts tomorrow (or Sat because of holiday)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

they had it a couple weeks ago (I got some then) - it was in the back corner by the pharmacy - on an end aisle, in the back bottom shelf!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wymom View Post
    I believe that sale starts tomorrow (or Sat because of holiday)
    Actually the sales starts Thursday for this week because of the Holiday on Friday. A few other stores are doing this too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Walmart today to get the 198 g cans for $1.50 (since none of the store have any 2.38 g cans in stock, they are offering the smaller size for $1.50 instead: go to the Walmart dot ca slash Correction-Notices. Apparently I can't post links until I have 50 posts!)

They were not marked as the sale price, and they rang up as the regular price... I showed the cashier the correction notice from the website and she had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get approval to sell them for $1.50. She was really nice and patient, though. I used a $5 WUB 3 and a $1 off satin care coupon to get 4 cans for $0.78 after taxes. She had to ask her supervisor about the $5 WUB 3 though, because she wasn't familiar with Walmart's coupon policy and thought she wouldn't be able to because the 3 cans were less than $5.

It's a little frustrating that they wouldn't have the Satin Care priced properly... I bet lots of people have and will buy it at regular price this week without even knowing that it's on sale for less than half price.

Thread Information