User Tag List

Thread: Total Brag

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

So , I emailed Lawtons drugs a couple of weeks ago, in regards to a 2 day sale they had on. My problem was why have a two day sale on 1 item, when all the stock sells in the first day?
    So I was bit peed off when I went the second day was told none left, and no raincheck?
    So I emailed headoffice and voiced my opinion...
    I got an email from the lawtons store I had visited advising me of the managers name and to go see her, to get the product I wanted as many as I want for the 2 day sale price, plus they are giving me a 10.00!!! gift card?
    Thats awesome, It pays to tell a company when your pissed off lol..

On another note, Hubby and I went to doolittles for lunch yesterday(we eat there allll the time), and we were given 4 tall, beer glasses molson canada, and a t shirt and a hat! Sweet deal, considering we only have an order of potatoe skins which costed 10 bucks ..
    This thread is currently associated with: Lawtons Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Lawtons I work at almost never sells out of it's two-day sale items. We almost always have way more left over than we know what to do with. haha I guess it depends on the popularity of the location.

I'm glad they were able to give you a raincheck for the price though. The gift card is a sweet bonus.

I hope people email Lawtons and complain about the flyer layout someday. I must turn away dozens of people every Friday/Saturday who think that the Wednesday specials are weekend specials because they put them right on top of each other in the flyer. It's just inconvenient for everyone involved.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That was really nice of Lawtons. They had their large cans of Maxwell coffee on sale last week for one day, they had sold out by 2 in the afternoon. I hate when that happens. Love my coffee but like a sale.
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey that's great!
    I complained about a nasty Tim Hortons cashier once (she flat out refused to provide me and my mom and husband service...) and got $10 in gift certificates.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Good for you! They should have the stock and I'm glad you got something for being inconvenienced.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

But those potatoe skins are awesome...lol

Thread Information