User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Thieves strike again

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

It was me that had coupons also stolen at Capilano Walmart. I hope you reveal the thief soon. I would like to stick the stolen coupons where the sun don't shine.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG LOL!!!! Good one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JocelyneBauman View Post
    That's horrible, ever since this being a rampant thing. I'm very aware of who's around me and when I think I'm being stalked I make sure to announce that if anyone was to try steal my binders, they would get a swift punch to the throat. Then I'm all alone again. Works for me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know I won't know whomever it is, but you should totally bust her name on here. Seriously.
    Last edited by saveoneverything2011; Wed, Jul 6th, 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This is awful i just cant wrap my mind around theft of coupons, the amount of work we all put into this....

Its rather sickening, i'm very sorry OP, let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

What is the world coming to - HONESTLY?? Coupon pilfering??? For shame already

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

OMG.. This Is CRAZY!!!..

Great Detective Work Renae!..

I Know You Probally Shouldn't Tell.. But I Wanna Know Who It Is!..

Plus.. Im Glad I Dont Live In Your Area.. Hahah!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It realy sucks that people can stoop to such low levels. I get as exicted as the next person when I see a coupon lying on the ground, or attatched to recycle that has not been removed before getting thrown in the blue bin..but people who actually steal them are low, rude and plain and simple THIEVES!!, just because it's coupons does not mean they are not theives. I think you should lie low when you know the coupons are coming out and actually catch her red handed..isnt it against the law to go into someone else's mailbox..maybe once you catch her you can threaten her with charges..

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I would video tape it and call the cops. If she's going door to door they could catch her red handed! Coupon theft has even been in the new lately - absolutely ridiculous!
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'm sorry that happened to you and it's crazy all of the theft going on. We all like coupons equally and there are ways to go about getting them in a legit fashion, most of us do it that way.

I am verryyyyy paranoid about my coupons when I go out, just like I am with my purse.

But I've thought of a new reality show...."Extreme coupon cage fighting" Any takers?

binder /coupon owners v.s binder/coupon thieves
    Non shelf clearers v.s shelf clearers
    bin divers v.s paper stealers

Instead of hitting each other with folding chairs like in old WWF wrestling...people can bash each other with binders.

(Sorry my mind and sense of humour are a bit warped lol)

Are you readddyyyy to rumbbbbbblllleeeeeeeee?
    Last edited by frugalkitty; Mon, Jul 4th, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    I'm sorry that happened to you and it's crazy all of the theft going on. We all like coupons equally and there are ways to go about getting them in a legit fashion, most of us do it that way.

I am verryyyyy paranoid about my coupons when I go out, just like I am with my purse.

But I've thought of a new reality show...."Extreme coupon cage fighting" Any takers?

Instead of hitting each other with folding chairs like in old WWF wrestling...people can bash each other with binders.

Actually what you wrote is quite funny.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This is crazy! I am new and I can't believe people can get that obsessed! I am excited for my mail everyday and love to go coupon hunting for a few new ones but stealing someone else's probably hard work earned coupons? Ridiculous! Do the work for yourself!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by renaymudaliar View Post
    So here is the story.... by chance I was home on Thursday during they day time.. there she is doing her usual prowl of our neighbourhood. Mind you all this while I thought she lived around the place.. our examiner person was delivering and here she was at my mail box taking my flyers and paper out of there.. I was watching this from the window and she didnt seem to notice.. as she was walking away I opened the door and asked her what she was doing.. so she tells me she was helping the person in front to deliver.. so I didn't think much of it.. untill I noticed my papers were gone.. I caught up to the person delivering and told them that this lady forgot to put papers in my mail box.. he seemed a bit surprised.. when I described her to the paper guy he told me that she had approached him a couple of times and requested for .. the coupons inserts... her story was she was poor and knew a lot of people didn't use them in this hood.. so he was giving them away... to her.. he didn't think anyone would notice them missing until he got a complain last week about not getting these coupons.. so this week.. he refused to give them to her... and see this is what this witch does... steals.... how I know she is on here... well world sure is a small place.. I ran into her at the 7 eleven today by my house... taking the inserts out and putting them in one paper...guess she didnt recognise me cause I had my hair straight and was wearing sun glasses. so I asked her what she was doing and God's honest truth she goes to me... oh just getting the coupons.. I coupon and the ones I don't use I trade.. so pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.. I asked her how and what she was doing.. and sure enough.. she gave me this site.. my DH who was with me.. just stood.. there mouth open ... asking me why I didn't confront her.. I told him.. because now I know what she looks like... and.. do not worry I will reveal who she is.. to you all soon... just let me catch her one more time in my hood...
    That's sad really, people will steal the strangest of things. This will nip the person back eventually. It might not be right away, but it will come round.

I asked the neighbors around my area, we have new Delivery people and my examiner had no RedPlum in it, none of the neighbours either. Guessing they gave them to someone or selling them. I'll put a complaint in, maybe that will stop it. We had a lady come around and take the little free samples( although it's a rarity nowadays)that hang from your door/mailbox. I don't like sneaky people

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

No cage match, it should be a dumpster match. 2 couponers, full binder contact, whoever comes out with the most coupons after 3 minutes wins the round.
    Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post

mrsfreeman likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Wha??????? Oh mannnnn, now that is just disgustingly sick!!! I too would like to know this person name if she is on here, put her on my blocked list.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Oh lanand I'm so sorry to hear this. You are so kind and generous. You don't deserve this. No one does. I'm sad to hear we have people like that in Edmonton. :-(

If you need replacements of anything, let me know. I've got lots to share.
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information