User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Thieves strike again

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Expired
    I know there was someone on here last month that had their coupons stolen at a Walmart in Edmonton. I think it was the Capilano location.

Well, I got hit there today. I was getting something off the shelf and when I went to move on to the next item, I noticed 2 envelopes I had tucked into the outside of the binder were gone. They were there less than a minute earlier, my shopping list was tucked between them.

Nobody in sight. They're pretty good whoever they are.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

did u check the bottom of the basket.. maybe they fell out.. on to the floor. slid under a shelf it happens.. otherwise im sorry it sucks.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I retraced, looked under, in the bottom of the cart, through the rest of the binder. The binder was upright, in a bag in the top of the cart. They were there when I stopped for that item, and gone when I turned around again.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Wow-there's some real nervy a$$h@les out there!I'd have gone to customer service,and asked to talk to security.....they might have had video surveillance on that aisle.I would have described my binder as my "planner" just to make it seems less like "bfd,it was only coupons".Theft is theft-it could have been cheques you were going to mail after shopping
    couponcrazy86 likes this.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

That terrible! So sorry for you Let me know what you're looking for to replace them and I'll see what I have.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder to keep my coupons close or hidden. I get lack sometimes and turn my back on my cart.

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

That's horrible, ever since this being a rampant thing. I'm very aware of who's around me and when I think I'm being stalked I make sure to announce that if anyone was to try steal my binders, they would get a swift punch to the throat. Then I'm all alone again. Works for me.
    couponcrazy86 and mrsfreeman like this.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

oh you just made me laugh so hard!!! Maybe I need to try this theory out...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by JocelyneBauman View Post
    That's horrible, ever since this being a rampant thing. I'm very aware of who's around me and when I think I'm being stalked I make sure to announce that if anyone was to try steal my binders, they would get a swift punch to the throat. Then I'm all alone again. Works for me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ahh so I found out.. who has been snatching the coupons from the examiner in my location.. sad to say she is on here.... please if you read this stop doing it... you are just teaching your kids to steal... and nothing more.. like this city needs any more young criminals..

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

How did you find out who is doing the stealing? Do you have a name and what is being done about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by renaymudaliar View Post
    ahh so I found out.. who has been snatching the coupons from the examiner in my location.. sad to say she is on here.... please if you read this stop doing it... you are just teaching your kids to steal... and nothing more.. like this city needs any more young criminals..

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

once again, this really burns my a$$. Get your coupons fair and square, dont be stealing them from others, if they choose to throw them, then fair game. Very sad, its this kind of behaviour that ruin it for the rest of us!!! Shame on you!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So here is the story.... by chance I was home on Thursday during they day time.. there she is doing her usual prowl of our neighbourhood. Mind you all this while I thought she lived around the place.. our examiner person was delivering and here she was at my mail box taking my flyers and paper out of there.. I was watching this from the window and she didnt seem to notice.. as she was walking away I opened the door and asked her what she was doing.. so she tells me she was helping the person in front to deliver.. so I didn't think much of it.. untill I noticed my papers were gone.. I caught up to the person delivering and told them that this lady forgot to put papers in my mail box.. he seemed a bit surprised.. when I described her to the paper guy he told me that she had approached him a couple of times and requested for .. the coupons inserts... her story was she was poor and knew a lot of people didn't use them in this hood.. so he was giving them away... to her.. he didn't think anyone would notice them missing until he got a complain last week about not getting these coupons.. so this week.. he refused to give them to her... and see this is what this witch does... steals.... how I know she is on here... well world sure is a small place.. I ran into her at the 7 eleven today by my house... taking the inserts out and putting them in one paper...guess she didnt recognise me cause I had my hair straight and was wearing sun glasses. so I asked her what she was doing and God's honest truth she goes to me... oh just getting the coupons.. I coupon and the ones I don't use I trade.. so pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.. I asked her how and what she was doing.. and sure enough.. she gave me this site.. my DH who was with me.. just stood.. there mouth open ... asking me why I didn't confront her.. I told him.. because now I know what she looks like... and.. do not worry I will reveal who she is.. to you all soon... just let me catch her one more time in my hood...
    mrsfreeman likes this.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Crazy story!!!
    so here is the story.... By chance i was home on thursday during they day time.. There she is doing her usual prowl of our neighbourhood. Mind you all this while i thought she lived around the place.. Our examiner person was delivering and here she was at my mail box taking my flyers and paper out of there.. I was watching this from the window and she didnt seem to notice.. As she was walking away i opened the door and asked her what she was doing.. So she tells me she was helping the person in front to deliver.. So i didn't think much of it.. Untill i noticed my papers were gone.. I caught up to the person delivering and told them that this lady forgot to put papers in my mail box.. He seemed a bit surprised.. When i described her to the paper guy he told me that she had approached him a couple of times and requested for .. The coupons inserts... Her story was she was poor and knew a lot of people didn't use them in this hood.. So he was giving them away... To her.. He didn't think anyone would notice them missing until he got a complain last week about not getting these coupons.. So this week.. He refused to give them to her... And see this is what this witch does... Steals.... How i know she is on here... Well world sure is a small place.. I ran into her at the 7 eleven today by my house... Taking the inserts out and putting them in one paper...guess she didnt recognise me cause i had my hair straight and was wearing sun glasses. So i asked her what she was doing and god's honest truth she goes to me... Oh just getting the coupons.. I coupon and the ones i don't use i trade.. So pretending i didn't know what she was talking about.. I asked her how and what she was doing.. And sure enough.. She gave me this site.. My dh who was with me.. Just stood.. There mouth open ... Asking me why i didn't confront her.. I told him.. Because now i know what she looks like... And.. Do not worry i will reveal who she is.. To you all soon... Just let me catch her one more time in my hood...

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

So here is the story.... by chance I was home on Thursday during they day time.. there she is doing her usual prowl of our neighbourhood. Mind you all this while I thought she lived around the place.. our examiner person was delivering and here she was at my mail box taking my flyers and paper out of there.. I was watching this from the window and she didnt seem to notice.. as she was walking away I opened the door and asked her what she was doing.. so she tells me she was helping the person in front to deliver.. so I didn't think much of it.. untill I noticed my papers were gone.. I caught up to the person delivering and told them that this lady forgot to put papers in my mail box.. he seemed a bit surprised.. when I described her to the paper guy he told me that she had approached him a couple of times and requested for .. the coupons inserts... her story was she was poor and knew a lot of people didn't use them in this hood.. so he was giving them away... to her.. he didn't think anyone would notice them missing until he got a complain last week about not getting these coupons.. so this week.. he refused to give them to her... and see this is what this witch does... steals.... how I know she is on here... well world sure is a small place.. I ran into her at the 7 eleven today by my house... taking the inserts out and putting them in one paper...guess she didnt recognise me cause I had my hair straight and was wearing sun glasses. so I asked her what she was doing and God's honest truth she goes to me... oh just getting the coupons.. I coupon and the ones I don't use I trade.. so pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.. I asked her how and what she was doing.. and sure enough.. she gave me this site.. my DH who was with me.. just stood.. there mouth open ... asking me why I didn't confront her.. I told him.. because now I know what she looks like... and.. do not worry I will reveal who she is.. to you all soon... just let me catch her one more time in my hood...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks for the offers of help guys, but they really didn't get much, a couple of Raid Tearpads and an OFF tearpad that I had ready to go to Daisyfire, plus a big fat envelope of things that expired on June 30! Bet they thought it was full of usefull stuff, I just hadn't recyled it after sorting through it at work last night. SUCKER!!!
    I have more of the Raid, but if anyone has 1 or 2 of the OFF tearpads left, that was my last one, and Daisyfire was promised it. Lord knows I have enough OFF! for an armt - literally.

BTW, moquito coils are $4.99 at LD, 2 $5 wub2 inserts gets them free. I now have enough of those for at least this summer and next at the cabin. I have a few of both of the $5 coupons left too for anyone who wants.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information