User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I don't have one but my bf does, he's almost out of the cleaner for it. Since I babble about coupons all the time now he's been asking me to get a deal on some. I only have the cascade 1.50 coupon so was wondering where others buy there's, whats a good brand that goes on sale fairly often that I can try tp trade for coupons for and what do you consider a 'go ahead' price to pick some up at? Ie I get toilet paper at under .18/roll. Thanks for any help in finishing converting him to couponing-he normally buys yellow label at no frills and is convinced they are the cheapest for everything but I see him starting to waver now lol!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/f...oduct-info.php

This link sometimes posts a $6 coupon (or you could try to trade for one, as it was posted not too long ago - unfortunately I have used mine) and when the Finish Quantumatic goes on sale you can get it for free. It may even be regular price $6 at CT ( I recall reading this on the forum but haven't seen it myself). I just hooked mine up to my dishwasher and it works amazingly well!! One of the kits lasts for 12 washes, and there are always the regular Finish Coupons as well. As for a rock bottom price for the refills ... I would like to know as well! Mine is new, so I have not had to look at the refills yet.

Otherwise the small packs of Cascade Gel Pacs are a really good deal regular price at WM when you use your $1.50 coupon. The regular price ... hmmm ... I am coming up blank ... sorry - been a long day

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Mommy, appreciate the advice!!

If anyone has one of the quantumatic coupons to trade can you let me know pretty please??

In the meantime I'll keep an eye one the cascade prices - need to figure out what size gives me the best price/unit.

I did pick up a bag of Tuff at dollarama yesterday to see how that works

Thread Information