User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I also couldn't believe that anyone would vote for Porche. I'm glad out of the final three that Rachel won...

...but my heart will always belong to Jeff. LOL
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'm really glad Rachel won - fake tears and all. She did work for it all summer. She didn't ride anyone's coat tails. She dominated the competitions. I couldn't imagine either Porsche or Adam beating Rachel. Adam is a loveable guy but he didn't do diddley all summer. I was surprised Rache took Porsche to the end. It seems to me she would have had a better chance with Adam, but either way she won!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I'm really glad Rachel won - fake tears and all. She did work for it all summer. She didn't ride anyone's coat tails. She dominated the competitions. I couldn't imagine either Porsche or Adam beating Rachel. Adam is a loveable guy but he didn't do diddley all summer. I was surprised Rache took Porsche to the end. It seems to me she would have had a better chance with Adam, but either way she won!
    I agree! I'm happy that Rachel won out of who was left!!

I was surprised too that she took Porche over Adam but it does show that she is loyal and IS a good friend despite all the dramatics in the house all the time

My husband is so mad that Rachel won He says the whole season was taylored to Rachel winning and he can't stand it. He's not going to watch the Rachel/Brendon wedding if it's aired on tv!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Out_of_the_Loops View Post
    I am also glad Rachel won. I liked Jeff being America's favorite. I would rather see Jeff and Jordan's wedding. If Brendon and Rachel get married she better get a pre-nup for that money cause I don't think that marriage will last.
    I would LOOOOOVE to see a Jeff and Jordan wedding but I think they are more private. They asked Jeff in the after interviews that they were thinking he might proposed to Jordan in the live finale and he said something along the lines of he's not like that etc... But money does talk so you never know in the future

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Whew!! i managed to stay away from here long enough so that I could watch the show last night (this girl can't stay up past 10pm without passing out on the couch! lol)

SOOOo glad Rachel won!! Porsche didn't even deserve the $50K! lol that girl did nothing!!!! can't wait for next summer!!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

... sniff I will miss them all regardless. I always get so attached to reality stars, often wondering 'what are they doing today' long after show has ended.

Jeff, dear hot smokin Jeff.... sigh I will miss you moist... er.. I mean most of all.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    ... sniff I will miss them all regardless. I always get so attached to reality stars, often wondering 'what are they doing today' long after show has ended.

Jeff, dear hot smokin Jeff.... sigh I will miss you moist... er.. I mean most of all.
    Agreed!

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I saw Rachel on The Talk and they gave her and Brendon a honeymoon trip.

That was nice.

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread Information