User Tag List

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    That's weird, cuz I got a phone call within a few hours. SO I went Friday morning- the shelves were FULLY stocked of the asprin- I scooped up 5, as I was told I could use my coupons ( i have 6 more). As I approached the cash, the first thing that I said was "please call Maurice Pan, ur store manager- as he's aware that I'm going to be using my coupons). It took him over 10 min to call the cashier back- but they did let me use them, no problem- when I gave her my oasis coupon ( which was printed months ago) she ran over to CS to see if she could accept it ( as there was no web page). they did take it- Its so fustrating when some say "yes" and sometimes you get a "no". I personally like the walmart @ towncentere- never had an issue there yet. Also, SDM now wants a website too, which sucks- but i guess they're having a hard time telling if it's photocopied or not. THey complain about the same barcode- but note, all coupons that are the same have the same barcode. ex: I picked up 10 redplums, every coupon alike had the exact same barcode- isn't that why we can't stack????!!!!!!
    That's funny because they told me they weren't going to have any aspirin in stock until next week and that they needed to order more!!!...this was after they were "searching" for more and I told them well today is thursday and that it was the last day for the sale (PM RCSS). I shoulldn't be surprised, as they kept telling me lies the entire time I was there! But man they really didn't want getting them! Glad to hear that you got your 5 with no problems though

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Dam! I missed the Meet! I will have to check in more often. Oh well, next time! I've also had some problems couponing at Walmart at Morningside/Milner. They are horrible.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello I wanted to say hi to everyone else in Scarborough!! I'm new to all of this but not new to Scarborough. Can you imagine if you worked at a store got the store discount on top of your coupons savings! That would be well worth it all.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Wm at Kennedy and Sheppard has about 2 dozen 18 packs of Timothy's k cups on clearance for 3 down from 13, don't use em personally but I know someone will love this deal.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    Wm at Kennedy and Sheppard has about 2 dozen 18 packs of Timothy's k cups on clearance for 3 down from 13, don't use em personally but I know someone will love this deal.
    I wish I had a Keurig instead of a Tassimo! I even have K cups coupons Now that would be a steal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

clorox wipes at WM

At which WM were you able to buy them in Scarborough?
    the shelf were cleared out the WM at Eglinton& Warden

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

!!!!!!Dove coupons found at Food Basic!!!!!!!

guys check out your nearest food basic , I found at least 10 coupons.All have Dec 31,2011 or more

I don't have the time to list them …..
    *Yoplait yogurt $0.50
    *black diamond cheese-$.075
    *Dove 2 off ones when you buy 2 diff. prod.
    *smukers
    *carnation
    *chocolate milk but it has some smart growth vitamin for kids -$0.75 cent-
    *Kellogs fibre $ 1.00
    *mellita coffee and filter 1 off for coffee and $.75 for filters
    *frozen fish coupon $1
    *Crest toothpaste coupons $.50
    Last edited by Lillon; Sat, Sep 10th, 2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: adding more detail

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by virtualsadie View Post
    Hello I wanted to say hi to everyone else in Scarborough!! I'm new to all of this but not new to Scarborough. Can you imagine if you worked at a store got the store discount on top of your coupons savings! That would be well worth it all.

hi and welcome to our group that would be really nice

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

thanks a lot, i really need those dove coupons, going to check food basics tomow

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

guys check out your nearest food basic , I found at least 10 coupons.All have Dec 31,2011 or more

*Yoplait yogurt $0.50
    *smukers
    *carnation
    *Kellogs fibre $ 1.00
    *frozen fish coupon $1
    Wow which location did you go to? I'd travel for that score.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

clorox wipes at WM

At which WM were you able to buy them in Scarborough?
    the shelf were cleared out the WM at Eglinton& Warden
    They have a bunch.at Markham and Steele's. Is there a coupon that goes with those, of so where did you get it ?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    They have a bunch.at Markham and Steele's. Is there a coupon that goes with those, of so where did you get it ?
    I'm pretty sure the coupon was a websaver a while back- If anyone has the clorax wipes & wants to trade, let me know
    Also, I PM @ walmart today with the TOP FOOD flyer- they had dove shampoo & conditioner ( mens & womens) for $1.99- so I got for 99 cents each.
    I'm waiting to get a loblaws flyer, as its different from RCSS- secret & degree deoderant for $1.64- so after coupons 64 cents each

Redplum wasn't that great, I'm only interested in the glade candle coupon, so if anyone wants to trade, let me know

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm pretty sure the coupon was a websaver a while back- If anyone has the clorax wipes & wants to trade, let me know
    Also, I PM @ walmart today with the TOP FOOD flyer- they had dove shampoo & conditioner ( mens & womens) for $1.99- so I got for 99 cents each.
    I'm waiting to get a loblaws flyer, as its different from RCSS- secret & degree deoderant for $1.64- so after coupons 64 cents each

Redplum wasn't that great, I'm only interested in the glade candle coupon, so if anyone wants to trade, let me know
    Rcss.had the same deal last week, pm'd a bunch.
    Rexall has the secret on for 1.49 until Sunday. love those random flyers that have deals, a get a bunch of Asian grocery flyers..

I have 3 glade coupons to trade, that red plum was really awful.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillon View Post

*Yoplait yogurt $0.50
    *smukers
    *carnation
    *Kellogs fibre $ 1.00
    *frozen fish coupon $1
    Argh I went to Food Basics at Morningside and Lawrence and there wasn't a single tearpad in the store! I was so frustrated.

I have gotten quite a few tearpads lately at Sobeys and Metro though so if anyone needs some let me know.

I am RRRRRRRLF the Knorr Sidekicks ones if anyone finds those I would be so grateful. We go through so many that I could seriously use a whole tearpad since they're good till Dec 2012!
    Last edited by SusieQ1982; Sat, Sep 10th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I am on the hunt for these coupons. Really looking for the vim and dove ones. Anyone can tell me which locations to try?

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information