User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I checked my free paper this morning and was looking forward to the Smart Source coming out as it has good coupons but NOTHING! I was pissed! i checked my friend's paper and she also had nothing so where are they? Did other people get their's or are we missing them all? If anyone has extra to share, I would love 3-4 inserts! Even willing to pay a little! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

ok i was going to rant about this too.. I came to town today, and stopped at a black box 2 streets down from my moms ( she looks after my daughter when I go to work ) and grabbed ONE outta there. I went to go pick up some bread my mom asked me to get, and I stopped again.. I couldnt even make out one full paper in there.. someone raided them ALL and there was about 40 papers in there... :O.. and papers were all thrown about..
    Im SO glad I live outside of kamloops and have yet had this happen there.. I was shocked at how someone could do that...
    I drove down to another one i know about, and that one to was messed right up
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a subscription to the Daily News and I did get an insert.
    I have never seen one in the free papers....ever. Which free paper does it come in?

There was not much in this one....nothing that i could use anyways. I will use the mail in refund for the soap dispenser and i did cut out the campbells one and use if for v8 juice....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They were in the thursday mega edition, not friday's.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmmm, I still don't know what free paper you are talking about....
    We get one delivered on Wed and FRiday...never a thursday one....
    I have only ever gotten coupons with my paid subscription to Daily News (and, lucky me--i won two concert tickets from them!! I'll be rocking out on Wed)
    And it was my lucky week....also won $100 gift card to home hardware on the Dream home lottery--would have loved the house

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yeah the thursday was a random thing to me too, I've never seen that before! It was just delivered to my house, we got nothing wednesday, so I guess that makes up for both days?

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

I didnt get one in my free Thursday paper delivery either - I expect it will come next Thursday.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Mines always a week later but I'm not in BC.

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

I got it in the paid paper today.. nothing came in the free paper--- I have never seen an insert in a free paper (then again I only look at the black boxes one- and of course the papers are raided)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I stopped at two black boxes yesterday and all the papers were trashed and no coupons. So, to whoever is destroying the papers...please STOP! There are people in the community that actually enjoy reading the paper. Yes, they could probably careless about the coupons, but c'mon on......use your common sense.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itchy54 View Post
    hmmm, I still don't know what free paper you are talking about....
    We get one delivered on Wed and FRiday...never a thursday one....
    I have only ever gotten coupons with my paid subscription to Daily News (and, lucky me--i won two concert tickets from them!! I'll be rocking out on Wed)
    And it was my lucky week....also won $100 gift card to home hardware on the Dream home lottery--would have loved the house

You won't see coupons in the Kamloops this week paper on Wed and Fri. Only in the Weekly Review distributed by the Daily News. And that arrives on Thursdays in the black boxes.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

We get four copies of the local paper at work.
    No SS Thursday.
    Nothing today either.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Okay, the "FREE" paper I am talking about that I get delivered every Wednesday and Friday, here to my home in Westsyde, is the KAMLOOPS THIS WEEK. I have ALWAYS gotten my SMARTSOURCE in the Friday edition except for today! The REVIEW, which usually comes to my house on Thursdays, sometimes only every 2 weeks, is the paper I get REDPLUM in. I also got a free copy of the Kamloops Daily yesterday, delivered to my door (this is a promotional thing they are doing for the summer) but that had no inserts in it. I did not get a REVIEW this week. Anyways, I did manage to get a couple of copies of SMART SOURCE because I happened to check the Daily in the drugstore on impulse and I saw it in there so I grabbed them. I resent having to pay for a paper that I don't really want. The free papers keep me up to date on whats happening in Kamloops enough AND I have ALWAYS gotten my inserts free until today! Makes me cranky!

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Chantel, what "Thursday's mega edition" that you said the inserts came in are you talking about?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It was just a random paper that came yesterday. I'm not subscribed to the daily news so I just get the W/F papers that come in my box. This week I didn't get wednesday or friday, just this thursday one, so I assume they just did one free paper this week and condensed both into a thursday.

Like you said it might be a for the summer thing, I get my review on friday usually but didn't get one this week, just one thursday paper. I haven't ever gotten a paper on thursdays before.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information