User Tag List

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Expired
    http://thecreedchallenge.ca/home.aspx
    All Canada
    Ages 17+

HOW TO PLAY: To play The Creed Challenge online game, visit www.thecreedchallenge.ca and click on English or French button. Enter your age. Registrants must 17 years of age or older. Limit of one (1) online registration per person, per household address, per email address. a. Select ‘Sign Me Up’ or if a returning player, enter Username and Password (Returning players proceed to Rule #5f) b. Upon selecting New Player you must review the Official Rules, accept and agree to be bound by them and click on the Agree button c. Complete the initial registration page by entering the required information including your email address and confirming your email address, creating your password and confirming your password. Select the submit button. d. Complete the registration form. Once you have entered all the required information and confirmed that you have read the Official Contest Rules and Privacy Policy, select the submit button. e. An email will be sent confirming your registration and asking registrant to verify their account. f. RETURNING PLAYERS: Each time you wish you to play the Creed Challenge online game, you will be required to enter your username and password. g. HOW TO PLAY: Upon successful completion of the above you will be presented with the Creed Challenge online game. You will automatically receive 50 credits upon registration. h. The objective is to move around the game board collecting as many credits as possible. Each move will cost one (1) credit and moves are limited to 5 per day (24 hours). EARNING CREDITS i. You can earn 10 credits by referring the Creed Challenge online game to a friend and upon successful registration of that friend you will receive the additional credits. j. You can earn 5 credits by successfully assassinating another player on the game board. If by moving to another location on the game board, which costs one (1) credit, you land on the same location as another player you will receive a message stating you have successfully assassinated another player and you will receive 5 additional credits. k. You will lose five (5) credits if you are in a location on the game board and another player moves into the same location. You will be notified through an email that you have been “assassinated” and five (5) credits will be deducted from your total. If you still have more credits remaining you will still be able to continue playing the Creed Challenge online game. l. You will lose 10 credits if you move onto a location on the game board that contains a guard. Twenty (20) guards will be seeded randomly throughout the game board. If you’ve selected to move onto a location and a guard is hidden there, you will lose ten (10) credits. You will be notified by a pop up window immediately that you have hit a guard and ten (10) credits will be deducted from your total. An email will also be sent to confirm that you have lost ten (10) credits because you have hit a guard. m. QUIZ QUESTIONS: There will be ten (10) different questions that you will have the chance to land on. The questions will be monitored so that each player does not receive the same question twice. You can earn 5 credits by correctly answering the question specific to Assassin’s Creed. If by moving to another location on the game board, which costs one (1) credit, you land on a location that holds an Assassin’s Creed trivia question and answer the question correctly, you will receive five (5) additional credits. n. Players have unrestricted access to the entire game board. You can scan the game board and select your target to move to. There will be a pop up window that will ask you to confirm your selection. o. Upon registration you will be asked if you would like to receive further communication regarding the game. Registrants have the opportunity to opt in. p. If you have selected to receive communication regarding the game, you will receive weekly emails regarding special prizing.

GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) Samsung 46" Widescreen LCD TV w/ 5-disc Home Theatre System and 5.1 ch Surround Sound, one (1) Xbox 360 Console, one (1) Assassin’s Creed Xbox 360 video game. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $3519.91.
    SECONDARY PRIZING: There will be 702 Secondary Prizes to be won.

NX Fusion PCs
    XBOX 360 Elite Console
    AC 30 cm Resin statue
    G11 Gaming Keyboard
    AC Ltd Edition Game XBOX 360
    AC XBOX 360 Games
    XBOX Wireles Controller
    AC Hoodies
    Corsair USB Keys
    AC Tins + Lithographs
    AC T-Shirt
    AC Caps
    AC Leather Wrist Band
    *Please Read All The Rules.

Fun Contest...Enjoy!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    Last edited by WandaJean; Thu, Oct 25th, 2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: *
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Hmmmm I thought for sure everyone would flock to this contest with so many prizes being offered.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

dang i need to confirm email before i can play crap oh well will start playing it tuesday then lol since i doubt it will load at home

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

remarker
    Hi,
    It wouldn't let me enter at first , said I didn't qualify or something.
    Last night it worked fine but I'm a little sad because lots of the instant wins are gone - still lots left though

Thanks - Fun!

Pretty.In.Punk
    Contest end!!

Thread Information