User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

I just got an email...it was really nice! They are having another double coupon even this week but also sent a nice note...

"

Bedford at the Ravines
    535 Larry Uteck Boulevard, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3M 0E3 902.407.4379
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    Welcome to the Bedford PHARMASAVE® at the Ravines. We would like to thank you for joining our email list. Bedford PHARMASAVE® at the Ravines is a locally owned and operated pharmacy and is committed to promoting the overall health and wellness of the neighbourhood.
    This past Wednesday, July 6, 2011, we hosted our first independent "double coupon" day. It was a huge success! Customers saved over $300 by using their coupons in-store. We were thrilled to see so many happy shoppers in-store and on-line sharing their feedback on the event. One lucky customer achieved the ultimate savings goal… here order was FREE thanks to coupons! You enjoyed the event so much, some of you even shared the good news with other local "couponers" on smartcnucks.ca http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/214122-...ines-canada-2/.
    We welcomed new visitors and existing faithful customers into the store for this special event. It would not have been a success without you, our loyal customers.
    Choosing to join our email list will give you advanced notice of upcoming events and special offers and from time to time extra special coupons. Here is your first advanced notice:
    Double Coupon Day is back! Next Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at the Bedford PHARMASAVE location. We will happily double any valid manufactures coupon up to an incremental $1.00. Please note that buy one get one free and percentage off coupons do not qualify for this offer, but you more than welcome to redeem them in-store! See in-store for full promotion details.
    Be sure and share this exciting news with your friends and family. Anyone wishing to join our email list can do so by signing up in-store.
    Thanks again for supporting your neighbourhood pharmacy, the Bedford PHARMASAVE at the Ravines."
    This thread is currently associated with: Futura Rewards, Independent, Pharmasave, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

that's great!
    now if the other pharmasaves would follow suit, it would be even greater.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Yay! I think I just found my new favorite store.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sounds great, I think I will have to go this time, I missed the one on July 6TH. Thank you for letting us know. That was very nice of them to send such a positive e-mail regarding couponing.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i can't make it this time i'm out of the province and i had some great new coupons, oh well, hopefully there will be another one soon and i agree that it's great to see the positive feedback from a store

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

IF oly they did this in AMherst.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just went to look at my calendar and it's tomorrow!! Omg time flies. I haven't even looked at there flyer and I'm waiting fir coupons in the mail ahhhhh!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Couldn't make it this time but hope everyone will share what they found!!! Pictures perhaps? Happy shopping

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent $74 before taxes...after coupons $44 before taxes. I would have got more and saved more but I wasn't able to print off their online instore coupons as my printer broken.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was told it may be a possibility of it happening every Wednesday

M-E
    Female
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Went back for another round this week, and here's what I got:

Always Maxi Pads: $4.49 - $2.00 coupon rung in at $3.00 = $1.49
    2x White Swan Paper Towels (2 rolls): $2.38 - 2 $0.75 coupons rung in at $1.19 = FREE
    Satin Care Shave Gel (clearance): $1.99 - $1.00 coupon rung in at $1.99 = FREE
    2x Glad Containers: $5.98 - 2 $1.00 coupons rung in at $2.00 = $1.98
    Scott Paper Towels: $2.49 - $2.00 coupon rung in at $2.49 = FREE
    Royale Toilet Paper (12 double rolls): $5.49 - $1.00 coupon rung in at $2.00 = $3.49
    Clorox Travel Wipes: $1.79 - $1.00 coupon rung in at $1.79 = FREE
    2x Stayfree Maxi Pads: $8.98 - 2 $2.00 coupons rung in at $3.00 = $2.98
    Tax: $3.69
    Total paid: $13.63
    Total saved: $23.65 (70.4%!)

I hope everyone got some great deals! I also heard that they may do this every Wednesday, which would be great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I was there on Wednesday, they were so helpful!! They also told me that they were going to be doing double coupons every Wednesday!! Yipppee!

Thread Information