User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am most interested in the regent mall location, I can never find stuff on clearance, or they hide them at the end of isles. Is there one for zellers, I don't go there much but I am gonna check tonight. Where do you find some of your best deals?

I am trying to get the hang of this coupon thing and take advantage of the sales but it can be a little tricky with 2 small kids in tow and limited car use. Any tips would be great, thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I know that SS (regent mall) wal-mart has this big moveable-wheelie rack near the pharmacy that they use for bigger clearance things but all I saw on it the other day was some sort of hair machine

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I always check the far back corner of any store I'm in.. thats generally where they hide the clearance stuff... WM Northside has most of their Health & Beauty on the end aisle in the back by the pharmacy.. Zellers often has stuff on end aisles, and seasonal clearance is usually in the seasonal section in the back corner.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I found at zellers the old spice antipersperant for 2.00- 2.50 on clearnce (reg 4.99) with save 3 wub2 coupon they are only .50-1.00 ea or 1.00 - 1.50 with the 1.00 off coupon.

also found the maxfresh toothbrushes on clearance for 2.00 and with the 1.00 off coup they were only $1 (reg 3.99)

there was lots of other products on clearance too that you could use coupons for but nothing I needed.

Thread Information