User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    I tried to access it from your website but it comes up as not working and shuts down the internet. I wondering the company removed it due to the unexpected overage. Does anyone have a link to use? Thanks!
    If you go to my blog (below in my sig) and go to my coupon section you can scroll down to my pdfs its in there it opens and you can print

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Should we still be "printing" off these coupons if the company has taken them down from there own website? Doesn't seem right to me...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i mean overages are great, but i wouldnt go as far as to buy a bunch of stuff i dont need and let it go to waste just to make a few bucks.. but i guess some people are more hard up for money then others. and yes i agree "andmunn" it kinda doesnt seem rigth to still be printing these if the company is taking it off thoer website and obviously attempting to stop the usage of this coupon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by andmunn View Post
    Should we still be "printing" off these coupons if the company has taken them down from there own website? Doesn't seem right to me...
    It is ABSOLUTELY wrong. Printing PDFs of printable coupons for the purpose of getting money from a retailer is, in my opinion, very wrong if the originating source no longer offers the coupon.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post
    It is ABSOLUTELY wrong. Printing PDFs of printable coupons for the purpose of getting money from a retailer is, in my opinion, very wrong if the originating source no longer offers the coupon.
    I would agree with that but since the company did ZERO to protect its coupons or its use I just can't agree.

If it's not as they intended they need to learn from it, fire the person responsible and hire someone here who knows how to use and in some cases abuse coupons LOL

But really I can't feel bad for the company that did nothing to help themselves be protected at all, I mean not even a simple one per transaction was used, I mean really come on...

anyway I bought 10 back when it was up, the hassle involved as not worth the little in savings or overage to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree 100% Gunsguy. I think the issue is that the manufacturer has since taken down the coupon, and that we feel it is wrong to use a copy of that coupon from other sources going forward. The link that sites posted now does not work, it's PDF copies of it floating around and being used for nothing but obscene overages. What is the magic number? I don't know, but it comes close to when people are ORDERING boxes for overages.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

OK, here let's assume something for a moment...

Let's say since the coupon did not say anywhere that you can only print one copy nor was there any attempt from the company to limit how many you printed.

Let's say I printed 20 of these when they were on the site knowing its a long expiry , I still have them... the link is removed, I should throw them out?

I didn't print 20 nor have any more but is that ok that way or no? What if I printed them and never looked at the website again?

Also I think people ar eordering them because they are never in stock anymore. My Wal-Mart only stocks 4-10 of each before these came out...

So my question is, if I know they took down the coupon I should not use it, If I don't it's ok?

My thing is still, the company did NOTHING to protect the use or how many were printed, why do the coupon police here feel the need to dictate to others how to use them? It's funny to me as I only used 10 and have no plans to use more, I just feel that people should be allowed to do what they want within the companies wording on the coupon

What about the ones that printed it and never see this thread???

There are way to many options here in my opinion.

FOr me it's not an arguement at all it's more like what do I care is Julie or Matt buy 1 or 100

ANyway I will stay outta this thread now as I have said my peace many times here already.

I will sum it all up in one sentance

If the company didn't care neither should anyone here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think we all need to work together. If the coupon is already printed from aspirin, then I say go ahead and use it. But now that the link the coupon derived from is no longer,other than coupons already printed from there, no more should be photocopied and printed from "saved" sources. By Aspirin pulling, it shows to mw that are aware of what has been happening and the first step is eliminating the coupon. Nothing they can do about those ones now. But as an ethical couponer, it would be wrong to print from other sources who saved it and continue to do use it in this manner. Aspirin will not do this again without doing it correctly. I get overages at Walmart myself, usually if it pays for the taxes on my purchases I am satisfied with that. It's whe I hear of people order 100+ boxes for the sole purpose of using a pintable coupon the manufacturer themselves no longer offers I have an ethical line. Reading the coupon it also says "no unauthorized production" I see this going forward as unauthorized.

College Girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went into Walmart & got their last three boxes of 24 tablets.
    Got $5.56 back on a giftcard! My mom wanted Vitamin C, so I put it towards a $9.01 purchase - only paid $3.45!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I printed 1, but my printer just told me it's almost out of ink, would it be bad to print them elsewhere? My friend said thats illegal, but whats the difference then home & staples? I just want a couple..
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Has anyone actually heard from Bayer about this coupon? I know many of us wrote them about it when it first came out to make sure it was legite. I still haven't heard a peep...not even a 'got your email and will repsond in 1 week' type of thing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

I haven't used this coupon yet... but I plan to pick up a couple (maybe 4 or 5) for my ex inlaw's. My oldest daughter's nana has a heart condition, and uses Aspirin daily. My sister has Acid Reflux/Gerds so she can't take regular pain killers/tylenol for headaches unless it has the stomach guard.. So she'll be excited for these as she's just about to go on Mat leave and money will be tight for her. I'll probably keep a bottle here for us aswell. But nothing too extreme. with little kids, I don't like to store lots of pain medications.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allii View Post
    Went into Walmart & got their last three boxes of 24 tablets.
    Got $5.56 back on a giftcard! My mom wanted Vitamin C, so I put it towards a $9.01 purchase - only paid $3.45!!!
    Which Walmart so people know which one has bare shelves? Then this location can join all the others with no stock lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

seems that BAYER has removed the link for this coupon. Probably got TOO many to be paid out

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I had a few printed from before... I found two boxes today at WM.. and the CSM told me i couldn't use it... because it is photocopied.. i was like NO IT IS NOT!! I printed it from the website... He said there isn't an address link, time, and date. I was insistent and told him thats how they printed out. He said he would let me use one and said that the bar codes were the same. I said I can show you tearpad coupons that have the same barcode, then he just walked away.. HOW RUDE!

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information