User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I went to walmart in scarborough @ STC.... I found it weird that the shelves were completely stocked EXCEPT for the smaller counts of asprin, the larger count was there ( $9)- I'm assuming they took them off the shelves, however, I plan to check again

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't tried using any coupons there but it is handy having both the Dollarama and WM in the same place. Any luck with the WM at Square One?

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    I went to walmart in scarborough @ STC.... I found it weird that the shelves were completely stocked EXCEPT for the smaller counts of asprin, the larger count was there ( $9)- I'm assuming they took them off the shelves, however, I plan to check again
    I would assume that someone printed out 30 coupons and cleaned them out
    people ALWAYS do that whenever these types of coupons are released

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

LOL my friend sister's friend had a pumpkin named Jed that got smashed by a car.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I agree this coupon seems pretty fishy. It's not the wording, it's the fact that it's not really on their website. I think we can all agree that it is clearly HOSTED on the correct website. However, who is it meant for? There are no clear links or paths to *get* to the pdf. Yes, we can view the parent directory but that doesn't mean we're supposed to. I'd rather wait and hear back from the company first. Plus, I'm in QC so I'm pretty sure that means I'd have to mail it in for a rebate - I don't want to get refused.
    Hey, I've been blogging: Nifty Thrifty!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    yeah when i got my few yesterday there was only the stomach guard ones left, now that was exactly what i wanted however i have a feeling someone had cleared the shelf the day before

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

hah. I feel yah, I actually went to the library to print out 3 of them (paid 10cents per page) so I could get some for my mom who has deterioration of her lower spine. She is always in pain and I thought that I could score some free pain meds for her, which I'm sure she would have looooved. But the shelves were cleared once again, this always happens to me anytime there is some sort of really good deal on. Kind of dissapointing, but what can you do... I was lucky to find ONE advil nightime when they were on sale at WM. Just the same as there are never any nexxuss, and I am trying to get some for my christmas gift baskets. Maybe there should be limits set on the amount of sale items with coupons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anybody has issues using these coupons at Rexall/SDM/Independant Grocer? I need to expand my coupon horizons outside of just Walmart.
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Thats what I assumed too when I went to wm here.. it doesn't make sense for the stores to pull them when they can get the most sales. Its not like they are losing money.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just got back from Trafalgar WM. I was trying to buy 4 boxes and they only let me use coupons for one of them. The front-end manager said that I couldn't use the rest because they were "photocopies" and they need different bar codes to get reimbursed. I explained that they were print outs, not photocopies, but they didn't budge.

I was so flustered because I am SO tired of this Walmart telling me that I'm bringing them "photocopies" that when I picked the one to buy I picked the one for 4.97 instead of the one for 3.97, and didn't realize I should've picked the cheaper one instead until I left the store. Oh well... still got a tiny bit of overage to cover the rest of my purchase but it would've been less OOP if they hadn't refused my other 3 coupons. Anyone else have trouble using the coupon?
    Last edited by Miabee; Fri, Jul 15th, 2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anyone having trouble finding them, you should try just asking the pharmacist to order you some. I called my Walmart last night and inquired about doing so ( as per my post in another thread) and I was told you could order as many as you wanted. No minimum and no maximum required. So you could order 3 or order 103. I put in an order for 50 boxes (not just for me but for family members also so that they could get in on the deal) I was told they would be in by next wednesday. Now I plan on purchasing in multiples of up to 10 throughout the course of many days just so I don't draw any attention to myself or other couponers. Just a suggestion for others since people seem to be getting upset that they are unable to find any...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no issue for me.. used 2 today to pick up 2 boxes

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by candymom1 View Post
    Just to let you know there is tax on medicine you will only be getting a 1.84 overage after the tax is added for some reason people always forget to add the tax then find the overage just saying and I totally agree with other people on here WM's do not "stock" these items in the back like they do towels and ziploc baggies they only order so many at a time so dont go clearing shelves just to get an overage there are people out there that depend on aspirin for everyday usage for heart conditions ect and if all these couponers run out to wm because some coupon is going to make you money you will grab a million of them just for overage you are now taking away medicine that someone NEEDS ONE bottle of and you took how many? Think before you go out medicine expires do you even use aspirin? how many do you actually use do you NEED 10 bottles at one time? the coupon doesnt expire for a while so I am sure one FREE bottle will do when its nearing done going to get another bottle with that same coupon Just food for thought
    keeping in mind ther eis only 24 in a box, not 100 like tylenol etc

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I've had no issue finding lots of stock and getting the overages applied to my other purchases.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I've had no issue finding lots of stock and getting the overages applied to my other purchases.
    Where ya located and did you buy the 3.67 ones?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information