User Tag List

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I just want to say thanks bunches for sharing this coupon! I printed it and used it at SDM today. YAY! Paid 78 cents (darn tax, lol)! ~

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Off ta WM soon will let ya guys know how I make out in Hamilton

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Because I'm honestly broke, I bought some to get some overages today.

They had a great deal on the RealFruit mini's. I had 8x the $6 coupons.

At first I didn't think they were going to accept it, then they did. Cashier called the manager, I presented coupon policy, manager called her manager her manager said yes. I was so happy I was like "glee". It only resulted in like $4.10 in overages, because I had to get some of the stomach guard there were only 5 of the 3.67 ones left. The others were like $4.67, they seemed better to me.

The manager actually said thank you, I learned something today. She was really happy, and seemed happy for me.

I believe her name was Jen, at the Fairway Walmart in Fairview Mall in Kitchener.

The cashier I rang through with was very thorough and slow with the coupons but she did a good job. I picked her because I figured she knew how to handle coupons.

I only needed to get Milk and Bread lol, I ended paying like $10 something cause I got cat food, milk, bread, and the real fruit minis.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

but if i pull out the coupon policy it states printables must have "manufacturer coupon" o it and these dont so how does the policy help?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I tried using this coupon again at the Erin Mills Walmart in Mississauga. They said they could only deduct $4.67, not $6.00, from the Aspirin costing $4.67 because the coupon says `Customer must pay applicable taxes`. Has anybody else encountered this or know if that line indicates the coupon can`t be used for overages?
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by melodyagwu View Post
    Its not too cool to return the products to get store credit as its not what aspirin intended it for, I dont even know if they would refund it...but I wouldnt..we are lucky they give us these coupons to save us some money, lets not bark up the wrong tree and ruin it for others..My opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    For people who are picking up 10 boxes and getting $10 back do you really deep down believe that is how the coupon was intended to be used? If it was a glossy coupon I see, because you have to do your work to get those. But for a printable, you should allow other people to get theres as well. I say two is acceptabe.

No wonder these Csms and cashiers are so B**chy!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by tiffbren View Post
    For anyone having trouble finding them, you should try just asking the pharmacist to order you some. I called my Walmart last night and inquired about doing so ( as per my post in another thread) and I was told you could order as many as you wanted. No minimum and no maximum required. So you could order 3 or order 103. I put in an order for 50 boxes (not just for me but for family members also so that they could get in on the deal) I was told they would be in by next wednesday. Now I plan on purchasing in multiples of up to 10 throughout the course of many days just so I don't draw any attention to myself or other couponers. Just a suggestion for others since people seem to be getting upset that they are unable to find any...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    I just got back from Trafalgar WM. I was trying to buy 4 boxes and they only let me use coupons for one of them. The front-end manager said that I couldn't use the rest because they were "photocopies" and they need different bar codes to get reimbursed. I explained that they were print outs, not photocopies, but they didn't budge.

I was so flustered because I am SO tired of this Walmart telling me that I'm bringing them "photocopies" that when I picked the one to buy I picked the one for 4.97 instead of the one for 3.97, and didn't realize I should've picked the cheaper one instead until I left the store. Oh well... still got a tiny bit of overage to cover the rest of my purchase but it would've been less OOP if they hadn't refused my other 3 coupons. Anyone else have trouble using the coupon?
    For all intents and purposes a .pdf is no different than a photocopy. fwiw most coupons that i've printed have it written somewhere during the printing process not to print to .pdf so when you do find a .pdf and print it you are making a "photocopy"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffbren View Post
    For anyone having trouble finding them, you should try just asking the pharmacist to order you some. I called my Walmart last night and inquired about doing so ( as per my post in another thread) and I was told you could order as many as you wanted. No minimum and no maximum required. So you could order 3 or order 103. I put in an order for 50 boxes (not just for me but for family members also so that they could get in on the deal) I was told they would be in by next wednesday. Now I plan on purchasing in multiples of up to 10 throughout the course of many days just so I don't draw any attention to myself or other couponers. Just a suggestion for others since people seem to be getting upset that they are unable to find any...
    80+ boxes?
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdogsmom View Post
    For all intents and purposes a .pdf is no different than a photocopy. fwiw most coupons that i've printed have it written somewhere during the printing process not to print to .pdf so when you do find a .pdf and print it you are making a "photocopy"
    Not true, some do link to a pdf so the original print of it is a printed coupon not photocopy (although it could be said that the multiples are copies) - this one doesn't print to pdf, it is a pdf. You received it if you took part in a Shoppers Voice survey in pdf format as a link in an email from them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This might be a stupid question, but I just want to make sure I calculate this correctly. Are there taxes on these?

COUPONS FOR TRADING
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I purchased the 50 ct box today for $4.97 at WM. I'm finding that many stores are cracking down on the "one per purchase" as being one per transaction so I didn't want to risk the embarrassment. The cashier allowed me to purchase 2 and the overage went to the remainder of my purchase.

PS. LaCoupe has travel sized mousse for $1.60. Use your $2 coupon and get it for free with a bit of average...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by home4now View Post

+1

Maybe I should clarify my post, since I obviously wasn't clear enough by saying it was for my family members also.----> It was a collective order, between my parents, my inlaws, and two sisters and myself. So that would result in 10 each, now I am not really sure how that exceeds your interpretation of the limit of use of this coupon. And here I thought I was being a gracious couponer by ordering ahead instead of clearing the shelves on everyone. I simply posted the idea for anyone who had any trouble finding any aspirin, or any item at that.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I can't believe people are using this coupon just to get overages, who are broke!!! What happens to all of these pills that are bought just because we can make a quick buck? Animals and children alike could get into these if they are thrown out! I agree with other posters, a couple boxes is ok, but please save some for people in need. I wonder if any food banks or shelters would accept this because it is medicine???
    check out my blog! www.chaleneweir.blogspot.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I plan on buying some for my mother in law. She's on a 1 a day regiment and she does so much for us. I'm also getting some for me and hubby.

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

i think alot of people that take asprin for heart conditions take lower doses. my dad takes it for that reason and he takes 81mg.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information