User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Used this coupon at 3 different Walmarts. No problems at all

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jztoronto View Post
    what site are you looking at. i am on bayer canada and the aspirin for pain and all i see is three three dollar coupons and no six printable
    clicking that link doesnt get you to their site it gets you to a scanned pdf image
    whats weird is you have to register on bayer canada to be able to download the three dollar coupons., there is no pdf link once you register, their site doesnt have pdf links
    my twelve year old can make an image like that. also, the wording is completely different than the three three dollar coupons and thats weird. they all say on your next purchase at the top and the six dollar doesnt have that wording at all
    what is also fishy is a coupon that high would for sure have a high ct restriction like advil does like a 100 ct. that coupon has nothing. bayer canada are not idiots thats an open ended coupon to print money why would they give you a free 3.50 box and give you a big overage on a small box to go buy something else on them at the store. that header looks fishy to me
    Just to appease ya I did a site search on http://www.aspirinforpain.ca

used the query "$6.00" guess what came up??

Yup that $6.00 coupon direct on there site.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ang735 View Post
    Used this coupon at 3 different Walmarts. No problems at all
    did you cut it out or have the url on it?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jztoronto View Post
    what site are you looking at. i am on bayer canada and the aspirin for pain and all i see is three three dollar coupons and no six printable
    clicking that link doesnt get you to their site it gets you to a scanned pdf image
    whats weird is you have to register on bayer canada to be able to download the three dollar coupons., there is no pdf link once you register, their site doesnt have pdf links
    my twelve year old can make an image like that. also, the wording is completely different than the three three dollar coupons and thats weird. they all say on your next purchase at the top and the six dollar doesnt have that wording at all
    what is also fishy is a coupon that high would for sure have a high ct restriction like advil does like a 100 ct. that coupon has nothing. bayer canada are not idiots thats an open ended coupon to print money why would they give you a free 3.50 box and give you a big overage on a small box to go buy something else on them at the store. that header looks fishy to me
    It may or may not be 'fishy' we dont know yet.....until one of us hears back from bayer we wont know...it was printed right from their site however last night, in my case. which is why walmart was able to take them. all the wording under dealer and consumer is all exactly the same as the 3$ ones however i do agree it is odd to not have a min on size, however we have had other coupons that are the same such as the nightime advil for 4$ off that we have all just used in the last few weeks because it was one sale so it was free or we made money on them......i think a lot of us are worried they may not be valid which is why we contacted bayer, however for those of us that did print them last night we know they came from the site because the website address, in my case prints right on it......... if it is not a valid coupon we wont use them, if they are then yay we can all get free pain meds......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright, so I'm going to go to Walmart right now. Will I have to purchase anything else? I have 4 coupons. If i pick up four boxes and hand them the four coupons during one transaction it should work? Sorry, I just don't want to look silly

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariedawn View Post
    Alright, so I'm going to go to Walmart right now. Will I have to purchase anything else? I have 4 coupons. If i pick up four boxes and hand them the four coupons during one transaction it should work? Sorry, I just don't want to look silly
    According to there coupon policy yes customer chooses to take the overage or use it for other goods

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariedawn View Post
    Marie
    You will have an overage so you can get something else you need like i dunno tissue and use up the overage that way........walmarts policy says they will give you cash for overages however i have never tested that myself because i always have other things to get

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpals View Post
    Marie
    You will have an overage so you can get something else you need like i dunno tissue and use up the overage that way........walmarts policy says they will give you cash for overages however i have never tested that myself because i always have other things to get
    Ohhh I see! Okay well I've already been to Walmart today so I'm just going to see if I can get the overage back. I'll update on what happened when I get home later tonight!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I went to Walmart, and got four bottles, and also used a Satin gel coupon to get that product for .50 cents. The cashier was so suprised to see the coupons, she was super sweet!

She said a lot of people are couponing now, and by the time she rung evrything in there was -0.84 cents owing. She was so excited, she had never seen this happen (this was my first time trying to coordinate and get free stuff with overages, and leave with a $0 balance). She called the CSM over, and they said that they don't pay overages, and I missed out on .84 cents. I didn't have their policy, and didn't know that they are to pay overages! The ladies were very friendly, and asked where I got those coupons!

Oh well, I am excited to leave with the free Satin Gel and 4 Aspirin's. I am good for pain meds for a long time!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKin View Post
    I went to Walmart, and got four bottles, and also used a Satin gel coupon to get that product for .50 cents. The cashier was so suprised to see the coupons, she was super sweet!

She said a lot of people are couponing now, and by the time she rung evrything in there was -0.84 cents owing. She was so excited, she had never seen this happen (this was my first time trying to coordinate and get free stuff with overages, and leave with a $0 balance). She called the CSM over, and they said that they don't pay overages, and I missed out on .84 cents. I didn't have their policy, and didn't know that they are to pay overages! The ladies were very friendly, and asked where I got those coupons!

Oh well, I am excited to leave with the free Satin Gel and 4 Aspirin's. I am good for pain meds for a long time!
    too bad, i have never tested it myself but it says in their policy they do give cash..... i would have added a chocolate bar or something so it used that 84 cents myself but hey you left a store with stuff and didnt have to pay anything!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just used this a SDM in Coquitlam, worked no problem. Thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just went to Walmart and used the coupon, they accepted it! :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I went to WM in Langley this noon, empty shelves.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am wondering why all the other coupons, (the ones that I can see on their website) all have a "pass it on to a friend" attached to the coupon. Its really fishy....

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

i unno this one definitely sounds fishy..
    but anyway i wouldnt buy aspirin even if i was paid to get it...
    not good for your stomach and thins your blood...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information