User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

I'm glad that she honored her "in person" trades with those on this thread. She made arrangements with me, didn't show and then was slow to return PM's so I had a different experience. [/QUOTE]

I made an arrangement with you, and even got samples in the mail of the poise pads which I wrote to you and offered you. I never received a reply to I disposed of them. That was a different issue.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Is this the coupons you offered me for free then? The ones I sent a SAS envelope like you asked? Added 2 stamps because you were being nice offering them for free? The ones I never got and you stopped answering my PMs about so I left you a neg. rating about? I'm curious...

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    Is this the coupons you offered me for free then? The ones I sent a SAS envelope like you asked? Added 2 stamps because you were being nice offering them for free? The ones I never got and you stopped answering my PMs about so I left you a neg. rating about? I'm curious...

No it is not. thank you.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAL4ME View Post

I made an arrangement with you, and even got samples in the mail of the poise pads which I wrote to you and offered you. I never received a reply to I disposed of them. That was a different issue.
    I didn't ask you to order anything. You didn't come pick up the coupons from me after offering twice to avoid both of us using a stamp and then when you tried to arrange a third time some days later I said I had enough Poise coupons. I did. I traded with someone else.

I'm very sorry to hear about your son's condition and your stress level. A sick child is more stress and worry than most people can imagine. I can understand how couponing wouldn't be your priority but you still had at least 9 trades that you didn't follow through on over a period of several weeks judging by the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information