User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by klw804 View Post
    I've noticed delays...with everything but the bills!....lol
    Although on the other hand, the folks who will be mad when your payment is late aren't going to be sympathetic when you say your postal carrier delivered it late, are they? Just as well they're bringing those on time!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having a severe delay on things with Canada post. An item was mailed to me two weeks ago and I still have not received it, but I have recieved items that were mailed on this monday and tuesday. All the items were mailed from within the same city to my address here.
    I am having the exact same problems!

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I'm still missing lots of mail! And hardly getting any. Someone sent me some coupons and I just got them yesterday, and many of them expired in June, so that gave me an idea as to how back logged they must be.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I'm thinking they are still behind as i sent out my first trade almost 2 weeks ago and i received their part but they haven't received their side yet and i'm panicking a little as this does not look good for my first trade so i sure hope it shows up soon.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

Definitely still really far behind from the mail that was sent right after the lockout.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I also am waiting on a lot of stuff to come in. I seem to be getting items that are close to me but the stuff from back east has yet to show up? I wait ready to pounce when I see the mailman coming up the walk. It is like Christmas morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

There's a bunch of stuff I still haven't recieved, and after reading another thread, I'm worried they may be lost. I am getting things that should have come AFTER many other things that I still don't have.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am still missing stuff too. We moved during the strike and as soon as they reopened, we signed up for mail forwarding. We JUST got the welcome package that CP sends out when you do mail forwarding. It came over 3 weeks after the mail forwarding started. I have been getting regular mail that was definitely mailed after the strike though. I ordered a Chapmans reward and got it in a week but there are all kinds of stuff I had mailed to our new address prior to the strike that is still not here.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I received my mail from some very wonderful traders already but some of them haven't received their end yet even though we mailed them the same day. So mail coming into Winnipeg doesn't seem so bad, but mail going out seems to be a bit slow. They probably have a bit of back-log to try and sort through. I just hope those that are waiting for my trades will not allow this to reflect negatively back at me
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

My mail is also slow. I'm getting stuff recently mailed, but not stuff mailed long before. Hopefully, things will straighten out soon.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I received my mail from some very wonderful traders already but some of them haven't received their end yet even though we mailed them the same day. So mail coming into Winnipeg doesn't seem so bad, but mail going out seems to be a bit slow. They probably have a bit of back-log to try and sort through. I just hope those that are waiting for my trades will not allow this to reflect negatively back at me
    I honestly think it has to do with the processing plant. I had trades very very behind too and I was told that our processing plant was taking almost a month to get things out. I hope your stuff gets out soon!
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information