User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I did my first couponing trip in Red Deer today and i went to 4 different grocery stores and i could not find a single tear away coupon on any shelf. Do these not come out often anymore? I am hoping a more experienced couponer can help me out with this!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Red Deer stores don't get much tearpad coupons.I post all my new Red Deer store tearpad coupon finds in Coupon Finds in Red Deer and other people here post their tear pad coupon finds in that thread.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Jul 16th, 2011 at 01:23 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Red Deer stores don't get much tearpad coupons.I post all my new Red Deer store tearpad coupon finds in Coupon Finds in Red Deer and other people here post their tear pad coupons in that thread.
    Do you happen to know if stores in other cities have more, like olds or lacombe or even bigger city centers like calgary or edmonton? I travel around central alberta a little bit and wouldn't mind stopping in their grocery stores if they had coupons. I just dont know if it is a Red Deer problem or if it is the store chains

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Lacombe gets some. I always found them at sobeys, co-op, or shoppers there. My sister always finds lots for me in Drumheller as well. In the smaller towns, there is not as many couponers so its alot easier.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I agree with mik. Smaller towns have more. And Red Deer has never had many. Less now though with the couponing craze.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I used to get a lot of them at Save On North. They used to have displays in the front when you walked in. I haven't seen any there in a long time.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Ive never had an issue...I mean I dont find a ton, but there are times when I will go in, and come out with at least 3-4 new coupons.
    Its funny, because if Im not paying attention, I can miss them.
    Also, I know some people are A-holes, because since I started trading coupons, I notice people with about 50 of a certain type...its slightly obvious they took the WHOLE stack. I wont even trade with someone if I see that

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

best place for coupons - SOBEYS. other than that I seldom find coupons anywhere else, maybe 1or 2 at walmart. Red Deer really lacks with coupon tear pads. Which is really stupid if you ask me, because if theres a coupon by a product ,I may end up buying that item just because i was able to save some $$ then & there on it, rather than waiting for it to come on sale. The more coupons stores put out - the more stuff they will sell. The more Money I can save at a store with coupons means that I can just buy more items there that day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    best place for coupons - SOBEYS. other than that I seldom find coupons anywhere else, maybe 1or 2 at walmart. Red Deer really lacks with coupon tear pads. Which is really stupid if you ask me, because if theres a coupon by a product ,I may end up buying that item just because i was able to save some $$ then & there on it, rather than waiting for it to come on sale. The more coupons stores put out - the more stuff they will sell. The more Money I can save at a store with coupons means that I can just buy more items there that day.
    You are very right.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I usually find them at co-op too.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    Ive never had an issue...I mean I dont find a ton, but there are times when I will go in, and come out with at least 3-4 new coupons.
    Its funny, because if Im not paying attention, I can miss them.
    Also, I know some people are A-holes, because since I started trading coupons, I notice people with about 50 of a certain type...its slightly obvious they took the WHOLE stack. I wont even trade with someone if I see that

And also, dont take a coupon just to take a coupon. If you know you dont use that product leave it for a person that does. There is nothing worst than taking all coupons you will never use and they will end up expiring when someone else could've used it to save money.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Sobeys in Sylvan Lake has quite a few coupons (same as Red Deer ones).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    And also, dont take a coupon just to take a coupon. If you know you dont use that product leave it for a person that does. There is nothing worst than taking all coupons you will never use and they will end up expiring when someone else could've used it to save money.
    Oh I know...that drives me nuts. I refuse to trade with people who have 50 of the same coupon. Sorta obvious lol.
    I never take more than 3 of the same coupon. If I use/dont use, its sorta my personal policy.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Also - went to Sobeys today. At least 6-10 new tear coupons!!! Love it!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    Oh I know...that drives me nuts. I refuse to trade with people who have 50 of the same coupon. Sorta obvious lol.
    I never take more than 3 of the same coupon. If I use/dont use, its sorta my personal policy.

I know. But you know, I see those coupons for dentures creams or something. Well, guess what, I am never going to use those coupons, so why take the coupon? Right? hahah

Thats why I mean. At least I wont use them now, not never... maybe one day when I am old

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information