User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mommy of Multiples
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at my local WM tonight and noticed that...in the outdoor patio area where they sell plates and cups that you would use outside...they had rubbermaid juice pitchers on sale for $4. Inside the pitchers were coupons for a FREE 1kg can of Nestea Iced Tea. And on each of the Nestea cans was $10 in Delissio coupons...DOUBLE score!

I bought 3 pitchers for $12 and got $12 worth of free nestea and $30 in pizza coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Will have to have a peek in WM when I'm there!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

HappyDancingDealHunter
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Awesome find!!! I was at walmart today...so going back tomorrow to take a look if they have this at our local walmart

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I bought one awhile ago at walmart $5.47, still a good buy with FPC included. Last night was going to buy another jug .
    Checked inside and no coupon, someone helped them self to the FPC.
    couldn't believe it, the nerve of some people.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That`s a great find! How are the coupons, are they worth getting? If you don`t mind posting the specifics of the pizza coupons I would really appreciate. TIA!
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    That`s a great find! How are the coupons, are they worth getting? If you don`t mind posting the specifics of the pizza coupons I would really appreciate. TIA!
    I searched (in vain) for a post I remember that has a picture of the coupons. They are $2 coupons, each for a specific type of pizza. Some are for the flatbread which I have not tried but must be good based on my experience with many of their pizzas. There is one for the garlic bread pizza which is just to die for and a few of the thin crusts if I remember correctly.
    I only ever pay $5 each for these pizzas and between the independent grocer two blocks form my house, and Safeway (my usual store) and Sobeys just down the street, I never run out, just stock up on them and replace my stockpile from one of these places before I run out. Sometimes they have them at Superstore for only $4 although I don't often make a special trip there unless it is worth my while for other things. But I could see myself going there for a a special trip with these coupons to get a bunch of $2.00 pizzas.
    I don't even want the Nestea, will give it to friends, but each one will still save me about $8.00 on products I normally always buy anyway. And I will buy a lot of these Nestea's. I don't really need any pitchers but if they are essentially free (the same price as the Nestea) then I will get a few to stick in the cupboard. I will use them eventually, I am sure. If it's free, grab it. If you can't use it, you can give it to someone who can. Everyone likes free stuff. And $2.00 pizzas (and if you've never tried them, they are really good) well how can you turn that down?
    Even if you have never tried them, the purchase of a pitcher or just the Nestea will enable you to try them for 2-3 dollars (if you get them on sale) and decide if you want to continue buying them (without coupons) when they are on sale. I refuse to buy them for less than $5 each but never run out. To get them for less is just a bonus.
    Last edited by Anthony123; Sat, Jul 16th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Awesome....I got the pitcher awhile ago for 5.47....& just used 2x $2 cpns at NF for the pizza $4.99-2cpn= 2.99!! goes great with the Free Nestea!! lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

well I do need juice pitchers!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

what kind of pitcher?
    A little goes a long way!

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

I picked up a few of these with the fpc when the first came out. All the pitchers left now no longer have fpc inside. I can't believe people would steal them! (well I guess I can Too bad there are so many dishonest people in our world)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I checked my WM, they're smaller pitchers (well smaller then what I need) and they were ringing up at $5.25

and they didn't have any nestea left with the pizza coupons. so I passed but good find for you!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Oh cool! I'll have to keep an eye out for those pitchers and coupons! Thanks for sharing!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ang735 View Post
    I picked up a few of these with the fpc when the first came out. All the pitchers left now no longer have fpc inside. I can't believe people would steal them! (well I guess I can Too bad there are so many dishonest people in our world)

Same for me, no coupon in pitcher
    Couldn't believe it either.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome freebie, too bad I didn't read this before i went to Walmart. Oh well, I`ll see if there's some left next week. thanks!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in the Leduc Wal-mart early this morning. There were 7 pitchers on the shelf (6 pink and 1 green). All of them were missing their coupon.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information